Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: VOTE for RAINY

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't have said it better myself.. No really I couldn't. Lol. Thanks everyone for the support.

Im sad to see this happen everyone should get a break once in awhile buying Gems at a discount , no one should ever go more then a week or two without a discount TL stuff is over priced anyway, This is for all my friends and neighbors who dont get a Gem sale I support all the way.

New Resident
    Way to go lyer1!!! I'm glad I could make you giggle!! But most of all I hope this helps Rainy gets her GEM sale before she's old! I have a million egg jokes in my head, but not sure if it's appropiate to post!!! lol I had a GEM pit fall today! WHAT you say? Yes in Pet Holel Story, ZIP! Just like that and 63 GEMS were gone!!! Yes I'm going to email TL about it. Thankfully, the gems on this game, so far are less expensive to purchase than in RS and BS!! GIVE RAINY and all some really GREAT GEM sales!!! I'm thinking strongly about a summer away from Stories!

Farm Supplier
    Just curious if everyone received goals this evening regarding dragon story? Because I did, on every single one of the games I play. Teamlava seems to quickly execute an update when it benefits them (advertising their new game). Didnt dragon story just come out last week? I don't think I've ever seen them work that fast before. Impressive.

Maybe now that they've developed, released, and promoted their new games, they'll start repairing the flawed system used in their old games?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox555 View Post
    Maybe now that they've developed, released, and promoted their new games, they'll start repairing the flawed system used in their old games?
    Seems to be backwards thinking if that is the thought process.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep.. It's backwards. But hey if they're going to iron out the wrinkles.. No better time to do it than NOW!! Please give us a gem sale!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    Seems to be backwards thinking if that is the thought process.
    I don't think they have a process. Lol.

I hope they work to fix this for Rainy and many others.

Rhino Keeper
    Well like I predicted- no response from any team member. Not even the usual- did you reinstall your game, cause that fixes everything! Or turn it off, twist the iPad upside down hit the home button three times, and do a lil dance- then reinstall your game! Maaaan didn't even get a random response. I would like one of the TL staff that apparently are part of this forum to show up, to answer questions. Give us a more reasonable response, other than " it's random". We are not idiots! We know it's not random, 7 months without a sale is NOT RANDOM!! Do the CEO's, the founders, the people who built this company know that the company is missing out on a large amount of profit because of this issue? Are they aware that the average " disgruntled" customer is growing at a rapid pace because of silly issues like this that COULD easily be fixed, but are not. AND seriously, are TL saying that within this company, that is built of top notch people at the top of their field, that they cannot fix this issue? You can say its not an issue, but you and I both know 7 months without a gem sale is not only absurd, not correlating with the main percentage of other users, but it IS an ISSUE! And just how long is it going to be before you take the sales away from everyone else? Cause I'm presuming that's going to be the next step.. Then unfortunately for you. No one will by any gems. Is it now that your company has profit comming in from adverts that you no longer need the gem purchases? A business is a business, usually there for profit. Don't tarnish your companies name by neglecting its customers. A good product WILL sell, a good re****tion brings a company into a whole different ball game.

Rhino Keeper
    Why does R E P U T A T I O N need to be starred out like its a swear word. Lol. Now that just put the cherry on top of the cake- not surprised that's listed as a " bad" word. Lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    Why does R E P U T A T I O N need to be starred out like its a swear word. Lol. Now that just put the cherry on top of the cake- not surprised that's listed as a " bad" word. Lol
    Sent you a PM as to why it's blocked.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast