Thread: VOTE for RAINY

Executive Chef
    I agree everybody should get gem sales

Farm Supplier
    This is hilarious...

Main Entry: client
    Part of Speech: noun
    Definition: customer
    Synonyms: applicant, believer, buyer, chump , consumer, dependent, disciple, follower, front, habitu?, head, mark, patient, patron, prot?g?, prot?g?e, purchaser, shopper, walk-in, ward
    Antonyms: manager, owner

Executive Chef
    Maybe the more gems u buy the less sales u get? Let's work it ou:gems bought=0. Gem sales=constant!

Executive Chef
    Edit. , Work it out.

New Resident
    Rainy has been waiting and waiting for a sale for so long!!! Give her a Sale PLEASE!!! I know she's purchased lots of gems and has kept at least several TL employees in a Job!!! As for myself, I have purchased a few gems now and again!! I try to wait for a sale but recently I would have purchased them at full price because I wanted the teleport in Restaurant Story! I couldn't access a list of options to even purchase them!! When I have purchased gems, I have to wait for a "pop-up" option, and even if the timing is not to my liking, I think this could be my only chance for months!! Then the thing is "processing" for hours. I can hit the home button(i-phone) and do other things, but you can't access the game you're purchasing gems from until it's finished do its thing!! By then your eggs could be burning!!! lol (that's for rainy). Also, if you went into a store and said "I could buy that item for 30% off at this other store" they will Honor your wishes. And if they don't, I won't shop there anymore! So..... Everyone should have the same sales, at the same time!!!

Wow..you could NOT have said it any better! Now thay I read yours, I'm completely speachless..except for - I am in total agreement, I have NEVER had a Gem Sale on my iPad either! Please, TL, at least give us the excellent customer service that we deserve as we are the loyal Daily Players, we Deserve your service, NOT new games etc... Please review ALL our grievances & comply with your LOYAL PLAYERS WISHES!!! Thank you

Executive Chef
    It's crazy you haven't had a gem sale for so long. I wish I could give you mine.

New Resident
    I agree that sales shud b for everyone. Either way if ur playing the game ur a customer that's putting more money in the makers pocket. So treat everyone equally. I'm sorry to hear of such a thing, REALLY! Good luck rainy!

Farm Supplier
    Sweet Rainy is one of my dearest neighbors and a lovely friend, but even if she were not, I would still post against the injustice that is becoming more and more apparent regarding gem sales and the "random" inequality and frequency (or LACK THEREOF) of those sales-
    FIRST: Let's define Random- It can mean occurring without pattern, or if defined statistically, it is a process of selection in which each item of a set has EQUAL PROBABLILTY of being chosen....Now, I think we all see that there is a pattern of MANY, MANY players who are all having this same issue with NO gem sales- Remember the saying about the "tip of the iceberg"? The players that care enough to alert TL and fellow players and post on the forum are only a minuscule portion of the population that actually play the Story games, so the input from the players on this forum is a small indication of a problem that is actually much MUCH larger than anyone knows! I'd also go into The Law of Large numbers, but I'm not actually trying to put anyone to sleep (lol!)- But what I'm trying to say is THIS: Team Lava- The canaries in your mineshaft are dropping...pay attention to the early signs of trouble and try and FIX the inequality of the gem sales, if not out of care for your hard-playing and HARD-PAYING customers, than do it for the improvement of YOUR BOTTOM LINE! It doesn't take a rocket scientist like FECS (miss our homie!) to figure out that players spend more money if there's a sale...I JUST CHECKED my 5 different story games FIVE MINUTES AGO, and I have 20% off gem sales on FOUR OUT OF FIVE DEVICES! AND that's NOT unusual!! Sowhether complete absence of gem sales to poor Rainy and the other 2/3 of the iceberg and dying canaries is NOT RANDOM and needs to be addressed- IT IS A PATTERN OF INEQUALITY that, to this point, has been completely brushed under the carpet by TL with comments like,
    "It's unfortunate that you have not been offered a sale thus far, but one should be offered to you in time.". REALLY?!? Has 6 months not been long enough?! I fear Poor Rainy is going to be in menopause by the time she finally gets a sale!
    Team Lava- If you don't know WHY this is happening to players, then just own up- Players would respect honesty over pithy cut and paste email responses that solve NOTHING and leave NO HOPE for the future of gem sales for these unfortunate players, who in part, are PAYING YOUR SALARIES. Please, If you can fix this problem, not only will you retain your loyal, high-level regular players, but you (TL) will have MUCH MORE REVENUE to continue developing and offering great game content- Stop being short-sighted (or too lazy) to invest in a solution to this widespread issue.
    And until the issue is fixed, I think a nice olive branch to offer the affected players would be a small gem credit that equals the amount of gems they COULD HAVE purchased with the extra savings (i.e. On a 20% gem sale a player gets 275 gems for $39.99 which is normally $49.99...If TL can't ISSUE an individual sale, why can't they RANDOMLY issue a gem credit to the player that is consistently paying full price because of the glitch? In my example above, since the player was unable to save the 20% ($9.99), I think it would be GREAT if TL granted the player(s) $9.99 worth of gems (roughly 50 gems when not on sale)...I'm just saying, it would cost TL nothing to do this, and would help the affected players feel like they are being HEARD AND APPRECIATED while a permanent solution to this problem is (HOPEFULLY) pursued.
    To my Sweet Rainy, Tidewater, and about 35 of MY OWN NEIGHBORS who are currently affected by this problem, I wish for the best outcome, and hope that TL will stop spraying Pine-Sol on the pile of poo. {;-)

Farm Supplier
    LOL JOY!!!! I'm still giggling over the eggs comment! :-D

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast