Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tree frog goal

Tree frog goal

What is the goal for getting the tree frog? I've gone through most of the goals now, but haven't seen this one yet. Thx!

Rhino Keeper
    The Tree Frog is not a goal, it is a reward for completing a collection. Completing the collection and getting the Tree Frog will cost you $120, due to the fact that you need four boder collies which cost $30 each.

That's right. I forgot to look there. This game can get quite costly. Not sure I will continue on past the "free" stuff. Thanks for your help!

Executive Chef
    you need to buy a bengal for gems though. I am skipping this task for the simple reason: no way to earn gems and I don't like reptiles.

I can't figure out what that ******d cat is, I went to market and didn't see it do you have to crossbreed something? I can't think of anything you could breed to get a cat looking like that.

Fashion Designer
    Thats two animals I will NEVER get... I wont drop $30 for the bc let alone $120 for 4 of them to get that frog. Its cute and its required for the bullfrog but no way thats happening!

New Resident

******d cat

anyone knows how to get the ******d looking cat?

I think you are referring to the Toyger. It's a cross between the Bengal and American Shorthair. It costs 126 coins and takes 14 hours.

Farm Supplier
    I have no intention of spending such money on a "free" game either.

Host(ess)
    I find it to be absolutely RIDICULOUS that ONE border collie costs 149 gems! Then to add to that ridiculousness, in order to get a bullfrog you need a tree frog to crossbreed with. But in order to get a tree frog, you have to complete a collection. The only part of that collection I have not been able to complete is the stupid border collie since it would cost me 298 gems just to get 2 of them. I can only imagine what it costs to breed them! I would assume it would cost 149 gems each since so far any animal I have bought that cost gems, however many gems it cost to buy the animal was the same number of gems required to breed them. Its a joke. In the other games, if I buy gems they will at least last me for a while and allow me to do a few diff things. But in pet shop story if I buy gems, they usually will only last long enough to buy an animal, a mate, then breed it twice. That's foolish enough to convince me to no longer waste any REAL $ on a FAKE pet shop in a FAKE game. Maybe team lava should stop being so greedy and start to give some to get some. Just a thought!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast