Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else not making money in dragon story?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOwner001 View Post
    Cheers bud and yeah makes sense abit haha, and pink habitats? What would they be ..
    Just breed light/ red and ull see pink dragon. Is 33 hrs and soo annoying. Ill get it all the time with any light/ red combo!

Executive Chef
    yeah the problem is that you have to come multiple times a day to collect. If you never collect, you don't make anything. It's not like BS or RS where you leave and surprise when you're back you made this much money. But hang in there. Like they said it takes a while.

Executive Chef
    There is a thread on here called STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich. I don't know how to link it to this post. Maybe you can search for it and I think you also might be able to find it in the game guide that has the egg chart that was created by Sehana. I didn't know what I was doing until I started doing research on how to play this game more effectively. I enjoy the game more now.

Hope this helps!

Check out the game guide...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ory-Game-Guide

There is a section halfway down the page that links to a thread called, "starting players how to get rich"

Keep these few pages bookmarked and use them as reference.... Within 3 or 4 months I am now at level 96 collecting over $100000 an hour.

It's slow to start but once your going its a lot of fun.

Executive Chef
    Money is easy to get if you collect coins more often. But for beginners it can be difficult as habitats are expensive n it costs a lot to clear the forests to expand. Just hang on play more then you will get the idea. By breeding better dragons you get higher payouts.

Executive Chef
    Most of us who have played longer now have too much money, so often we do not bother to collect.
    You will enjoy breeding and getting different dragon types.

Fashion Designer
    I had the same frustration back in October when I started, now I am making nearly 90k an hour, off course I am a little OCD about collecting, maybe even a little "game crazed" as my wife says.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks you guys!!! Lovin Castle Story again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerjoeed View Post
    Check out the game guide...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ory-Game-Guide

There is a section halfway down the page that links to a thread called, "starting players how to get rich"

Keep these few pages bookmarked and use them as reference.... Within 3 or 4 months I am now at level 96 collecting over $100000 an hour.

It's slow to start but once your going its a lot of fun.
    Thanks. This is what I was referring to. I am glad you linked it in this thread. I just know enough to post and include quotes. That's it! LOL!

Executive Chef
    I'm playing somewhat less than a year now, and am lvl 123. I make about 800.000 in 5 hours... I can't recall ever having real trouble with shortage on money, it's just a matter of frequent visiting and making the right choices. Decoration doesn't do the trick, it's just money (and space)-waisting. And personaly, I think dragons themselves are pretty enough, so they don't need decoration

Hope you have fun!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast