Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else not making money in dragon story?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    I just made half a million since this morning
    I dont understand your need to say that .. good for you. people ask help here..

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I suggest you stop buying stuff, like food and the decorations that the goals tells you to. Evolve the highest earner to Epic form, and when you breed try for a Diamond dragon.

I remember I wasn't getting much, but now thanks to the army of Diamond hybrids I can get 1.5 - 2 million a day, which is a lot right now. It costs me 200+ to expand and trees costing 800k isn't a problem at all or me.
    Which dragon did you use to get diamond?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    I dont understand your need to say that .. good for you. people ask help here..
    You do realize you responded to a post that was written almost a year ago?

If you need coins, collect often from your habitats and make sure you clear them from sparkles. Every time someone visits, they leave 250 coins. Doesn't seem like a lot but if each visit gives you 1,500 coins, it will add up. Make sure you have your dragons in the right habitat. Don't put high coin return dragons in low paying habitats. Do some research, and the coins will come. Remember, you only need 1 red habitat, for fire and ruby (IOS). Sell the rest and put those dragons in higher paying habitats.

Farm Supplier
    Lol cos I'm android and not ios I have 13 million coins and nothing to buy!
    Be glad you have nice decor ect and no cash, it's no fun having a tonne of cash and nothing to buy!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NikoDrake View Post
    Lol cos I'm android and not ios I have 13 million coins and nothing to buy!
    Be glad you have nice decor ect and no cash, it's no fun having a tonne of cash and nothing to buy!
    Just save it. I reckon future dragon colours might involve more pricey habitats. TL needs to control the economy after all..

Quote Originally Posted by ChNPP View Post
    Which dragon did you use to get diamond?!
    You can refer to the diamond thread for more combinations, any 4 colour would do.
    Personally got mine with winter and life.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    You do realize you responded to a post that was written almost a year ago?

If you need coins, collect often from your habitats and make sure you clear them from sparkles. Every time someone visits, they leave 250 coins. Doesn't seem like a lot but if each visit gives you 1,500 coins, it will add up. Make sure you have your dragons in the right habitat. Don't put high coin return dragons in low paying habitats. Do some research, and the coins will come. Remember, you only need 1 red habitat, for fire and ruby (IOS). Sell the rest and put those dragons in higher paying habitats.
    Tyvm but I am level 73 and it is ok for me! I just understand why people need to act like roasters "huh you dont have money ! Haha I have millions and dont know what to do with haha" like this last post wich hasnt a year old!

Fashion Designer
    Meant "just DONT understnd..."

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    Tyvm but I am level 73 and it is ok for me! I just understand why people need to act like roasters "huh you dont have money ! Haha I have millions and dont know what to do with haha" like this last post wich hasnt a year old!
    I agree! Some people are not fair!

Executive Chef
    And some people go around boasting how many diamonds they have, or how easily they got this or that dragon. Like today someone's post was like "oh i have 4 peacocks". Yeah, olkay buddy. Good for you.

People like to boast I guess.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    And some people go around boasting how many diamonds they have, or how easily they got this or that dragon. Like today someone's post was like "oh i have 4 peacocks". Yeah, olkay buddy. Good for you.

People like to boast I guess.
    I saw that too.... : /

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast