Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else not making money in dragon story?

everything is so expensive in the game, either time wise or coin wise. I mean I just put a dragon on the evolution temple and its going to take 3 days! And hatchings and breedings take 15 hours! I really enjoyed this game at first but then they made the wait times longer and upped the cost of everything and now its not so fun anymore.

still playing though, hoping to build up enough gold to buy a second nest from friend gifts, but that's going to take awhile. Hopefully things will even out, once I have everything set up for my dragons and don't have to buy anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Faelinsara View Post
    everything is so expensive in the game, either time wise or coin wise. I mean I just put a dragon on the evolution temple and its going to take 3 days! And hatchings and breedings take 15 hours! I really enjoyed this game at first but then they made the wait times longer and upped the cost of everything and now its not so fun anymore.
    Seems like the waiting time varies for players just like in Pet Hotel. Aside from that, it seems like breeding and hatching evgs takes different amount of hours each time. The longest I've had to wait was 18hrs while shortest was 4 hrs, I think. Give it Some time and you might have better luck and what paddington mentioned, try to enjoy it instead of rushing. The game doesn't have as many different dragons like Bakery Story has recipes. So if everything was so easily achieved, we'd have all the dragons within a week and get bored

Quote Originally Posted by Faelinsara View Post
    Yeah and i hate how they don't tell you how long it'll take until you actually do it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsayh942edition View Post
    Yeah and i hate how they don't tell you how long it'll take until you actually do it
    I think that is my biggest problem with this game. I need to know how long something will take so I know if I will be around at the end. Real life has to carry on despite the dragons, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    ME!!!!!!!! I can't even plant the berries that cost 50 copious because I only have 22 coins!! =/
    lol edit: 50 because

I woke up today with a big chunk of coins, went from last night's level 9 to lev 10 this morning. I just bought 2 new habitats to make room for my up upcoming dragons ao not I'm just chillin waiting for coins to roll in while my dragons are breeding and evolving (my first 2 days evo). So try being patient until you reach level 10 and it'll definitely get more interesting!

I agree. They should tell us how long something is going to take before we commit to it.

Farm Supplier
    It takes a bit but it will come. Keep in mind the bigger your dragon the more coin he generates per hour. Also, when you can afford it upgrade your habitats to large ones. They also generate more coin.

Nightclub Owner
    The other thing to do is to try to have as many habitats as possible, this way the amount of coin a habitat can make you can use for just 1 dragon. I'm out of room so I can't get more right now, plus I'm low on coin, but as soon as I'm able to I'm going to buy a few extra large habitats and move some of my dragons around. Having 3 level 7-10 dragons on one habitat will fill it up much quicker and you'll have to check your game hourly in order to capitalize on it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast