Thread: contest

Farm Supplier

contest

I am a new joiner, can some one please tell me how I can join the contest so that I can win some of the designs that were in the catalogue before ?

Executive Chef
    I don't understand you question? Are you looking for contests that award catalogs/catalog items?

Farm Supplier
    correct, any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    Contest on forums don't award avatar items. Facebook contests award items but only furniture items. I don't know about Twitter since I don't have one.

The only thing that awards avatar items are selected goals. (IOS user have goals. Android doesn't)

And I noticed you said that you want items that are from previous catalogs. There are no ways to retrieve a atalog that has been removed from the game. Although if you buy the avatar items of the catalog you may keep them. If you stocked up on the catalogs items they may stay in your store until sold out.

Farm Supplier
    This is where I got lost, where can I find goals or how do I get goals. I don't use facebook or twitter. I've seen people that still get the X'mas items, sleep wear items, that can't be accumulated / stock up from 4 months ago...., it simply does not last that long!

Executive Chef
    Well people stock up items up to the thousands or they block off the item so no one can buy them. So, it can last that long.

As for goals, only iDevice users can get goals. Android and Kindlefire users don't.

Farm Supplier
    Interesting.... I know how to block off the shop if I'm away on vacation, but how do you block off the stock once it's on the rack?????

Executive Chef
    You can put items (decor/racks/counters) around the racks/counters that hold the seasonal items.

Farm Supplier
    In other words, if I did that, I don't get sales or points in order to advance to a higher level..... I thought there was a different way to do.....