Thread: How do i log into my account on another device...??? (new phone with new number) HELP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How do i log into my account on another device...??? (new phone with new number) HELP

I have a new phone with new number and dont know how to log into my account....???

Rhino Keeper
    You need to contact Team Lava - they'll arrange for your swap over, but you can only play on one device at a time :/

-Beautique

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to transfer your games. You can only play your games on one device. There are a couple of ways to transfer your games.

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play and the number of gems you have in one of your games.

If you are on a Iphone, Ipad, Touch, or Ipad and you know the UDID numbers for both devices , give support that information

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you are going from Idevice to Idevice and you know the UDID numbers for both:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787

If you do not have UDID number for your old device or if you are transfering from or to an android device you can transfer by Storm 8

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.
    when you transfer all games under your storm ID on your old device will transfer.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks you so much, i am giving it a go )