Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tracking and recording the dragons I own...How do you do it?

New Resident

Tracking and recording the dragons I own...How do you do it?

Does anyone have a method of tracking the dragons you own? Besides pen and paper. I have searched the forum and can't find anywhere that this question has been addressed. I know there are several useful spreadsheets out there to accomplish various task but I would just like to see something I could use to keep up with what I have, their level and what dragons I have yet to acquire. I know that's a bit much to expect but it would really be useful.

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I am on IOS there is the album tool in menu-album. I am not sure about whether android has this function

Fashion Designer
    Android? Easiest way is to start your own spreadsheet. We don't have the album feature yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Even though I'm on iOS, I print out an egg chart and check off the dragons on there. It also makes for quick reference when breeding as it has egg times and a good reference for picking out what dragons to breed as each dragons colours are under the egg.
    Still pen & paper, but such a great help, I find it more helpful for breeding purposes than the album function, but the album function is great for tracking stages. TL really need to get the album available for all platforms.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a multi-tab spreadsheet for tracking, with breeding times, colours, etc. Bit out-of-date since my holidays tho

If you're an iOS player, You can access the Album feature in the Menu tab! The Album feature was suppose to be beside the Market button before v1.5
    If you're an Android player, Write down the dragons that you collected or do whatever it takes to do! Lol

~ How to see other player's Album [iOS] ~
    1) Go to Community/Neighbours
    2) Pick anybody
    3) When you are at your friend's island,press the "Social" botton in between the "Home" and "Wall" button
    4) Press the little blue arrow on the top left (the blue arrow pointing to the left represents 'back')
    5) Press the Album button
    6) You have accessed your neighbour's album! Congratz!

Rhino Keeper
    i just can't fathom out how to use springpad re dragons-even watched the video.can somebody help????

Rhino Keeper
    Create account or just use open account from list (I use my twitter).
    Login and find which list you wanna follow. Click sprung button.
    The list will go to your notebook then tick whichever you master. it's auto save.

Rhino Keeper
    Also seem Sehana no longer updates FS list. I update newer items myself.

Rhino Keeper
    ta for that.i created an account yesterday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast