Page 8 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bella_noir View Post
    I have been trying to get a fairy dragon since i started, i have tried different combinations but have been unsuccessful. I got a life dragon in my first breeding attempt. I got the eagle dragon soon after I know that it is all luck but I am trying to get it without saving up my gold to get it as I am trying to get a diamond dragon or magic dragon.
    Hi Bella, you won't need gold to get a magic dragon. Just cross breed using fire and water dragons. To get the fairy you will need to cross breed forest and air you'll get either a fairy or fruitful. You can try cross breeding hybrids where one has yellow and the other has green. Only issue with this is that you might get a completely different hybrid

Nightclub Owner
    Ok I've started to do a little research into breeding and hatching times. If it's only going to take a couple of minutes you're going to get a basic dragon, eg forest. If it takes about three hours you'll get a common hybrid, eg firestorm. If it takes about eight hours it's a rare, eg magic. Fourteen hours will give you a rare like an eagle. So if you're getting something that's longer it might be a diamond (unless yours is one of the games with longer breed times)

Executive Chef
    Anyone know what two dragons breed together for the diamond dragon? Please answer

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    Anyone know what two dragons breed together for the diamond dragon? Please answer
    The current theories are:

Breed two hybrids that have all colurs between them
    Breed hybrids including a magic one
    Use recessive genes

As far as I'm aware no ones got one yet. If a forum member got one the'd definitely post. They'd also post if they saw someone with one.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a 22 hour wait on a mist with a yellow, who knows? At least I might get a mindvolt.

Nightclub Owner
    xDORAGONIAx reports the following breed times:

Eagle 14hrs
    Firestorm 6hrs
    Fruitful 10hrs
    Life 3hrs
    Mind volt 24hrs
    Serpent 8hrs

My Eagle only took 4 or 6 hrs (don't remember which cuz it was a few days ago) but I remember the time was short enough for me to assume it would be a common hybrid. The hatching, however, took 18hrs.

Hatching Fairy Dragons always takes 4 hrs for me (4 times).

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The current theories are:

Breed two hybrids that have all colurs between them
    Breed hybrids including a magic one
    Use recessive genes

As far as I'm aware no ones got one yet. If a forum member got one the'd definitely post. They'd also post if they saw someone with one.
    I feel silly because I didn't snap a pic of it, but I saw someone with 2 diamond dragons yesterday. They were "No Name, Level 13". I spent over an hour after that trying to find them again, but no luck yet. I'm mad at myself for not getting that pic! lol
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    I have a picture of one but clueless of how to post a picture