Page 7 of 211 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I think this is an error in the list. I hope the second one is actually a fruitful dragon.
    My mistake. You are correct about that that should be a fruitful. Could one of the mods please fix that?

Nightclub Owner
    To breed the diamond dragon: based on the icon, I'm guessing that you need to somehow get the "DNA" of every color of dragon into one dragon. Perhaps:
    1. Breed a water with forest to get some blue-green combo
    2. Breed a fire with an air to get a red-yellow combo
    3. Breed the blue-green combo with the red-yellow combo--get a four-color combo???
    4. Breed the four-color combo with a purple and get diamond?????

That's just my theory. I haven't tried breeding two-color combos with each other, and I don't have a purple dragon, so I can't even test my theory.
    hi minilaura, there are a number of people working along similar lines

When you breed the combos together you don't get a four coloured combo. Instead you can end up with almost anything. I've received firestorm, life etc.

To get your magic dragon just breed red and blue. My theory about purple (and is born out through testing) is that it counts as using red and blue in your breeding combo. I've got a neighbour whose theory is that breeding from purple can give magic recessive genes that might come into play when trying for a diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    Next expansions

$200000 40 maps
    $210000 40 maps
    $220000 40 maps
    $230000 40 maps
    $240000 40 maps

Rhino Keeper
    The Diomand Dragon is so expansive, its unbelieveble that there is a Way to breed it. Isn't it?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    My mistake. You are correct about that that should be a fruitful. Could one of the mods please fix that?
    I caught that earlier on the first post, let me go check the other one
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    The
    Argue bitter bark tree now takes 2 days to clear.

Island dragon at max level earns $517 per hour

Rhino Keeper
    Above should read large bitter bark tree

Rhino Keeper
    Next expansions are

$260000 40 maps
    $280000 40 maps

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    To breed the diamond dragon: based on the icon, I'm guessing that you need to somehow get the "DNA" of every color of dragon into one dragon. Perhaps:
    1. Breed a water with forest to get some blue-green combo
    2. Breed a fire with an air to get a red-yellow combo
    3. Breed the blue-green combo with the red-yellow combo--get a four-color combo???
    4. Breed the four-color combo with a purple and get diamond?????

That's just my theory. I haven't tried breeding two-color combos with each other, and I don't have a purple dragon, so I can't even test my theory.

hi minilaura, there are a number of people working along similar lines

When you breed the combos together you don't get a four coloured combo. Instead you can end up with almost anything. I've received firestorm, life etc.

To get your magic dragon just breed red and blue. My theory about purple (and is born out through testing) is that it counts as using red and blue in your breeding combo. I've got a neighbour whose theory is that breeding from purple can give magic recessive genes that might come into play when trying for a diamond.
    Guys, I'm breeding an Eagle (red/yellow) with a Sepent (green/blue) at the moment. Whatever the outcome is, I will breed it with my magic dragon .. I'll keep everyone posted.

I have been trying to get a fairy dragon since i started, i have tried different combinations but have been unsuccessful. I got a life dragon in my first breeding attempt. I got the eagle dragon soon after I know that it is all luck but I am trying to get it without saving up my gold to get it as I am trying to get a diamond dragon or magic dragon.

Page 7 of 211 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast