Page 65 of 211 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I put my Yellow level 7 with a Mist level 5 with high hopes for a Mimdvolt, and what do I get? ANOTHER MIST. Nevertheless, I WILL NOT STOP TILL I GET THAT MINDVOLT!!!

Farm Supplier
    What's the breeding time for coral dragon now? Is it still 12 hours? Cuz I just put a magic and water dragon to breed but the breeding time is 10 hrs.

I've never thought of this possibility but do you always get the new dragons if you breed pure breed dragons or you might actually get back the same common pure breed dragon? Like in my case am I breeding a water dragon?

Executive Chef
    Either I'm unbelievably lucky, or I just got a Mindvolt on my first try O_O

Executive Chef
    I couldn't see this on the first page so apologies if someone has already mentioned it, but I woke up this morning to find a Moldy Boulder in my new expansion which is going to cost $450,000 to remove!!!! I don't know how long it is going to take as I don't have enough money yet, lol.

Wow that sucks :/

Executive Chef
    indeed it does, especially as the expansion "only" cost $140,000. It is going to take 2 days to clear or speed up for 36 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    I have seen something worth sharing. It appears that when u own a diamond dragon and u place it in the evolve temple, visitors to your island will still see your dragon in its habitat and the blue heart crystal in the temple. Not sure if this is the case for all dragons or a special diamond trait.

Well that's my new item for today. Smiles
    Last edited by mareewat; 05-30-12 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Spelling

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Either I'm unbelievably lucky, or I just got a Mindvolt on my first try O_O
    Congrats! everytime I'm visiting other peoples islands and see a Mindvolt, I go BLARGH! XD

New Resident
    How to transfer dragon story to another device, anyone please advice?

Nightclub Owner
    Ok. I get that TL is still tweaking the game and the game's economy. If we end up with a better game I've got no issue with that. What gets me thinking is that they'd have to be tracking users. How often they play, how fast they're leveling up etc. So if TL is monitoring my game they can clearly see that I need a bit of help getting serpent, mind volt, diamond etc. (All a bit tongue in cheek but seriously could use a more luck with breeding)