Page 61 of 211 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyj0y View Post
    I think they changed the Breeding Times. I was so happy. 14 hours YEAH butbthan i got a Mist O_O i thought that were 16 hours. So annoying
    Well, see I am not the only one to discover this. If times were changed, it would be interesting to have an explanation, or have the times been totally randomized?

Rhino Keeper
    I've been seeing lots of people saying that the Mist dragons breeding/hatching time has been lowered from 16 hrs to 14 hrs. But its still 16 hrs for me.

I'm not sure if this has been changed, on the first page it lists mist dragon as 16 hours, I'm hatching one now that is 14 hours. That is the same time as the eagle. They may have change the mist dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by roxydiana View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been changed, on the first page it lists mist dragon as 16 hours, I'm hatching one now that is 14 hours. That is the same time as the eagle. They may have change the mist dragon.
    All I can say for certain is that I received a mist egg at 14 hours, but if LUCAS just had one at 16, then something else is definitely up with the times.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CampingTime View Post
    All I can say for certain is that I received a mist egg at 14 hours, but if LUCAS just had one at 16, then something else is definitely up with the times.
    I just brought in a mist this morning and it was 16 hrs.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    This morning I breed a wild dragon (6 hours), a serpent dragon (16 hours) and a mindvolt dragon (22 hours). I used all level 7 single color dragons and was 3 for 4.. The fourth was a firestorm when trying for the wild...

Rhino Keeper
    Also, just want to ask, but is there any way to change the name of our dragons? Because, you know, having three Vesuvi's is pretty confusing.

Rhino Keeper
    I have mist hatching now and it was bred. It took 14 hours to breed and 14 hours to hatch. Maybe different time depending on if you buy or breed it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snake073 View Post
    I have mist hatching now and it was bred. It took 14 hours to breed and 14 hours to hatch. Maybe different time depending on if you buy or breed it?
    My 16 hr Mist was bred too. Maybe TL intends to change the time from 16 hrs to 14 hrs, but they just have'nt changed it for everyone? Sounds kiiinda plausible...

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed this a few days ago, thought TL were playing with my head. After 10 Mist at 16h, I bred another 2 at 14h. Began to think I was going more crazy than usual...