Page 6 of 211 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Nightclub Owner
    Second nest costs 25 gold
    Third nest costs 50 gold

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much now I understand why a player congrats me for the hybrid egg XDDD
    That's a Rare one?

It would be cool, if somebody could make a List with this Pictures, how to make those eggs, and what's there rar one is and whats the common is ;D thanks

Nightclub Owner
    I had the misfortune of getting a forest dragon when crossing magic and forest

Quote Originally Posted by ladyj0y View Post
    Thank you so much now I understand why a player congrats me for the hybrid egg XDDD
    That's a Rare one?

It would be cool, if somebody could make a List with this Pictures, how to make those eggs, and what's there rar one is and whats the common is ;D thanks
    Hehe! Kind of funny that I answered your question and I'm also the nbr that congratulated you on the Eagle egg LOL! xD If you look through this thread, you'll find a post made my greygull that posted pictures on all eggs. To find out ehat's common and rare, just go into Market - Dragons and you'll see 2 dragons of same combination. The cheaper one is common and the more expensive one is rare. If you get confused, just click on the "i"-icon in the corner of the dragon and it'll tell you the rarity

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyj0y View Post
    That's a Rare one?

I'm kind of confused as well. It would be much easier if people listed the type of dragon and the color egg side-by-side.

Fire + Water = ??? and show pictures of that combo
    Air + Forest = ??? and show pictures of that combo

I'm just breeding different ones and seeing what comes out, instead of trying to for something specific right now, as I'm confused as to what gives you what. LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Red + green vine = life
    Yellow + green vine + red fruit = life
    I think this is an error in the list. I hope the second one is actually a fruitful dragon.

Executive Chef
    I know that some people are breeding them in the hope of getting a diamond dragon.
    To breed the diamond dragon: based on the icon, I'm guessing that you need to somehow get the "DNA" of every color of dragon into one dragon. Perhaps:
    1. Breed a water with forest to get some blue-green combo
    2. Breed a fire with an air to get a red-yellow combo
    3. Breed the blue-green combo with the red-yellow combo--get a four-color combo???
    4. Breed the four-color combo with a purple and get diamond?????

That's just my theory. I haven't tried breeding two-color combos with each other, and I don't have a purple dragon, so I can't even test my theory.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkStarbelly View Post
    Can anyone with a Large Farm post a picture of the "menu"?

Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Senior Moderator
    Thanks for the pics greygull.

Any chance you can get your hands on a pic (or breeding guide) for the diamond dragon?
    If I see one around I will I got those by just visiting around. One was from my place though
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

Senior Moderator
    Since these were the first dragons, most people know them, but I thought I would add them also

Fire and Forest
    Contact me by PM

Page 6 of 211 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast