Page 59 of 211 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightknight View Post
    Tanisha. I feel your pain. I'm 5 furitful dragons in. I want to spend the gold but I'm scared of getting nothing but fruitful. Want to save it for a hard one like serpent
    Haha, I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I recommend waiting it out really, it's not worth it as I've done it and regretted it. Thankfully, my neighbors are very kind and I'm slowly getting my gold back up have you tried using low levels instead of high levels? I've tried everything and still no luck... But I wish you the best luck

Quote Originally Posted by draggiesfire View Post
    Why is the second nest 250, I've had 2 people say its
    250 on their iPad. It will take me forever to earn that
    muck gold. Also why can u only send 3 gold as gifts
    every other games u have unlimited gifting?
    My third nest is for 250 Gems and I'm on the iPad I think it's just TL being greedy again unfortunately, am glad I bought an extra one beforehand! Gold is infinitely more valuable than any other gift able item in the other story games, IMO, so I'm glad we get to gift them at all. I feel so bad for my other 100 nbrs though, wish there were other less valuable items to gift to all my other friends...

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, I see..

So would the Mindvolt be mostly Water genes or Air genes? I'm guessing Water,am I right?

Rhino Keeper
    Actually no, it seems air,air,water for Mindvolt. I used Air10 & Mist7. So u get about twice as much yellow to blue. This is just a theory started by driftboutique & pinkstarbelly, I had got 10 or 12 Mist and was ready to give up so I thought Id give it a go a nd it worked.

Banned
    For mindvolt I did blue level 10 and yellow leve 8 in that order

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCASYAU View Post
    Oh, I see..

So would the Mindvolt be mostly Water genes or Air genes? I'm guessing Water,am I right?
    I would try a high level air with a low level water. I have one mindvolt but I got it before developing the theory, so I don't know for sure if this will work. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    If that theory was true then a diamond with diamond should only give dragons linked to the blue crystals. Ie mist, water ect. My first breeding attempt has produced a firestorm?

Rhino Keeper
    There is obviously more than one way to breed a dragon otherwise it would soon get boring. I am enjoying testing this theory, as I am sure snake073 is enjoying experimenting with his diamonds. This way has worked for a number of fustrated players to get a Mindvolt, after many,many Mists. It may have been a coincidence, but I have just tried it again to get an Eagle ( no idea how I got the first one) Air10 & Fire4....14hs looks like an Eagle to me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    There is obviously more than one way to breed a dragon otherwise it would soon get boring. I am enjoying testing this theory, as I am sure snake073 is enjoying experimenting with his diamonds. This way has worked for a number of fustrated players to get a Mindvolt, after many,many Mists. It may have been a coincidence, but I have just tried it again to get an Eagle ( no idea how I got the first one) Air10 & Fire4....14hs looks like an Eagle to me.
    I have tried countless times to get an eagle... Air 10 with fire 5, 6, or 7 or with firestorm... All have given me Firestorm. .
    I've given up for now and am getting the new purple hybrids.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    I just ran the same combo earlier and came up with 14h as well! I am definitely getting a higher percentage of rare dragons using this method. Of course that doesn't prove anything -- it could be sheer coincidence. But like you said, if it's getting results, why not go for it!