Page 58 of 211 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone mentioned gold conversion rates? They seem to be changing as I have been leveling: currently at level 18 - 20 gold will get me 32,000 coin or 500 food...

Hatching a fairy dragon is going to be the death of me! I've spent around 40 gold speeding things up so I could breed it faster, but now I just have 8 more fruitfuls

Tanisha. I feel your pain. I'm 5 furitful dragons in. I want to spend the gold but I'm scared of getting nothing but fruitful. Want to save it for a hard one like serpent

Thank you so much for this list, it is great

Why is the second nest 250, I've had 2 people say its
    250 on their iPad. It will take me forever to earn that
    muck gold. Also why can u only send 3 gold as gifts
    every other games u have unlimited gifting?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi folks. Have finally breed a level 10 diamond with a level 6 diamond. And the first baby will be. Wait for it. A bleeding firestorm. Who would have thought. Will evolve my level 6 diamond and try again. Not sur if I should take it to level 10 or try at each level along the way?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    I've come to the conclusion TL are playing mind games with me, after 10 Mist (trying for Mindvolt) all taking 16h to breed. I tried Water10 & Air10 came up with 14h???? ended up being...another Mist. Then tried Mist7 & Mist6 another 14h Mist, so has breeding time for Mist now changed?

Decided to try theory of driftboutique & pinkstarbelly, working out Mindvolt would be (air/ air/water) so got an Air10 & Mist7 on the breeder, Hey Presto! 22h looks an awful lot like a Mindvolt, however considering Mist was 16h now 14h anything is possible......
    Yes, I have 22hrs. breeding, so I believe that this worked fo me too!

Banned
    I also got my mindvolt on the breeder. Now... I will now have one of each dragon except diamond ... Time to try for diamond nonstop lol

Rhino Keeper
    Just wondering,but what combo is more likely to result in a Mindvolt?( Air,Air, Water) or( Water,Water,Air)?

Rhino Keeper
    YES!! finally got the Mindvolt egg on the nest. I too will have at least one of every dragon now...except Diamond! Gonna try developing the 'theory' for other rare eggs next. In answer to Lucastau, the theory is just based on the dragons colouring, so Fairy being mainly yellow would have dominant yellow genes (yellow,yellow,green) Eagle would be (yellow,yellow,red). Gonna test this theory next.