Page 54 of 211 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I've got a purple and green breeding and it says 21 hours (well 20:59:59). Any ideas since it looks like a poison is 22 hours. I can't find a 21 hour dragon on the list.
    I have a poison and a genie breeding and it's 21 hrs too my poison took 22 hrs so I guess we will see what we get in 21 hrs lol

Rhino Keeper
    I've come to the conclusion TL are playing mind games with me, after 10 Mist (trying for Mindvolt) all taking 16h to breed. I tried Water10 & Air10 came up with 14h???? ended up being...another Mist. Then tried Mist7 & Mist6 another 14h Mist, so has breeding time for Mist now changed?

Decided to try theory of driftboutique & pinkstarbelly, working out Mindvolt would be (air/ air/water) so got an Air10 & Mist7 on the breeder, Hey Presto! 22h looks an awful lot like a Mindvolt, however considering Mist was 16h now 14h anything is possible......

Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    I've come to the conclusion TL are playing mind games with me, after 10 Mist (trying for Mindvolt) all taking 16h to breed. I tried Water10 & Air10 came up with 14h???? ended up being...another Mist. Then tried Mist7 & Mist6 another 14h Mist, so has breeding time for Mist now changed?

Decided to try theory of driftboutique & pinkstarbelly, working out Mindvolt would be (air/ air/water) so got an Air10 & Mist7 on the breeder, Hey Presto! 22h looks an awful lot like a Mindvolt, however considering Mist was 16h now 14h anything is possible......
    Sounds like a Mindvolt to me!! Crossing my fingers for you, good luck

Rhino Keeper
    I swear TL trolled me.

Finally got 25 gold, went to the market to buy my 2nd nest, and the price changed to 125 gold overnight. Happened to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post

Decided to try this theory out as I have tried for a while now also for a mindvolt. I put Air9 with Mist 4 and it's now breeding 22 hours as well. Thanks to everyone for putting in your theories.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tasmaar2 View Post
    Decided to try this theory out as I have tried for a while now also for a mindvolt. I put Air9 with Mist 4 and it's now breeding 22 hours as well. Thanks to everyone for putting in your theories.
    So the theory is pretty much confirmed now?

Quote Originally Posted by LUCASYAU View Post
    I swear TL trolled me.

Finally got 25 gold, went to the market to buy my 2nd nest, and the price changed to 125 gold overnight. Happened to anyone else?
    Mine is 100 gold, my nephew has a tiny dinosaur den level 11 only and his is 250 gold for a second one and my sister has 150. Don't know why the differences.

Rhino Keeper
    Guess the price is random.

Quote Originally Posted by LUCASYAU View Post
    Guess the price is random.
    Hopefully it's a glitch that will correct itself. Surely the prices don't vary that much. Bit unfair.

Host(ess)
    Third nest is now 250 gold