Page 50 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Farm Supplier
    To all Members of this thread ,

My mailbox can not handle the massive amount of request , and neither can I !!!

Please use the new link for the down loadable spreadsheet. It has the newest information and it will update automatically as new information is added .

Thanks You for your understanding.

Executive Chef
    I have a kind of wacky theory I'm trying out. I really wanted a fairy dragon but I kept getting fruitfuls. So looking at the air x forest combo, it seems possible to me based on their coloring that fruitful=green/green/yellow and fairy=green/yellow/yellow. If you follow this theory, it could make sense that you get more yellow genes from a higher level air dragon and fewer green genes from a lower level forest dragon. So I bred a level 9 air with a level 4 forest, and with an 8hour breeding time I'm thinking I have a fairy egg on my hands.

Obviously this could be a total fluke, but I am going to try to replicate this with the other rare breeds. I am thinking serpent=blue/green/green, mindvolt=blue/yellow/yellow, wild=green/green/red, eagle=yellow/yellow/red.

Anybody who wants to try this line of thinking and pitch in data is most welcome. Also, tinfoil hats are welcome too
    Last edited by driftboutique; 05-25-12 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Adding other rare combos

Genie takes 8 hrs to breed/hatch.
    Poison takes 21 hrs.
    Coral takes 10 hrs.

Fashion Designer
    Also you need to add, I border to get a purple, you bread red +blue

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I have a kind of wacky theory I'm trying out. I really wanted a fairy dragon but I kept getting fruitfuls. So looking at the air x forest combo, it seems possible to me based on their coloring that fruitful=green/green/yellow and fairy=green/yellow/yellow. If you follow this theory, it could make sense that you get more yellow genes from a higher level air dragon and fewer green genes from a lower level forest dragon. So I bred a level 9 air with a level 4 forest, and with an 8hour breeding time I'm thinking I have a fairy egg on my hands.

Obviously this could be a total fluke, but I am going to try to replicate this with the other rare breeds. I am thinking serpent=blue/green/green, mindvolt=blue/yellow/yellow, wild=green/green/red, eagle=yellow/yellow/red.

Anybody who wants to try this line of thinking and pitch in data is most welcome. Also, tinfoil hats are welcome too
    Hey, first of all, this is my first post. I was always silently reading along with your comments but now i feel the need to respond.
    At first I was sceptical about your theory. But i never hatched a rare, and now, this morning, I put a level 7 mist and a level 4 life dragon and it will take 14 hours, so finally a eagle dragon! This is in favour of your theory because higher level air with lower level fire. It could be a coincidence but it should be noted! I will try more breeding like this when my mist and life are done.

Also sorry for my mistakes in language, I'm from the netherlands. Good luck everybody! And besides, i got a coral egg this morning. It took 10 hours to breed, and is now taking 10 hours to hatch

I think the max for a fire dragon needs to be updated. Mine provides me with 329/hr at level 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    Just put Magic10 & Fairy9 on the breeder...22 hours! Any ideas what it might be? Been trying for a Mindvolt, got 10
    Mist!!!! Could this be a Mindvolt or .......?
    So this resulted in a Poison, still no Mindvolt. Currently breeding Water10 & Air10.....14hours???? According to Breeding times list the only 14h is Eagle, I cant have got an Eagle from that combo, Can I?????

My level 10 Forest also maxes out at 376/hr. I dont know if TL changed it or what just thought you should know.

Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post

I've been developing the same theory for a while but I go after the genetic terms. You call it "Eagle=yellow/yellow/red", I'd say the Eagle has dominant air genes (or has recessive fire genes).

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and my Magic level10 makes 540/hr not 405/hr as quoted in post 1