Page 48 of 211 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Executive Chef
    Who in the world could possibly get mad at kooky?! That's just bizarre. Thanks kooky and GG for updating the first post regularly -- it's super helpful. You guys are awesome

My gold costs went up and then back down to lower than before, so I am taking advantage of this opportunity to speed up breeding times on a few dragons. I now have a poison and a coral in egg form and I think (I hope!) that I am breeding my first mindvolt.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Who in the world could possibly get mad at kooky?! That's just bizarre. Thanks kooky and GG for updating the first post regularly -- it's super helpful. You guys are awesome
    exactly. I appreciate knowing post 1 has been updated, even though I also know it's more for the mods to be aware. thanks, ladies!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a teacher and I come across all sorts of personalities in my job. I've learnt over the years that you just have to understand all people are different and think differently.

I think you're doing a great job kooky, just don't take others views personally.

Banned
    Wow some people got up on the wrong side of the bed today( always) lol

Kooky you do a great job keep up the good work

The Honorable Panda
    thanks guys. Now back to important matters. I got a genie egg!! I bred Magic(6) first then fairy (5).

Breeding time 8 hours.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I am working on something like what (DragonTauro) has asked for . But dear sweet members it's not going to be the magic answers to Breeding.
    If you had the magic answer you wouldn't have as much fun playing the game ..
    Be patient and I hope to have a link for it soon. You just can't rush perfection

I got a genie by breeding a magic level six and
    an a air level 6 

New Resident
    hi i just want to add some info when u breeding the rare dragon u need to know what level of the dragon u need to use and which side of dragon to put in breeding den. i try many times like fairy dragon. u need to put green level4 to dragon 1 and yellow level5 to dragon 2. thats all i said. if i try somethinf again i'll let u know

I just bred a magic and a fire... It took 30 seconds, but I am waiting my poison dragon to hatch... What could it be that I just bred?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by e3tellie View Post
    I just bred a magic and a fire... It took 30 seconds, but I am waiting my poison dragon to hatch... What could it be that I just bred?
    You probably got a fire right back