Page 208 of 211 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2104

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Executive Chef
    go to menu and storage is in the bottom left
    Quote Originally Posted by earth1979 View Post
    Oh kooky pl help me. I got my leopard dragon . But the goal dragons did not open. Then I opened the old dragon version and I saw an album and I clicked to collect rewards. I placed my scarecrow egg in the nest and then tried the storm but the nest was full and I clicked to free the nest but The screen changed and i lost the storm egg. Pls help me. Where is storage ? Now the even peculiar thing is I came back to the updated version, the gold I got as a reward is not available in the new version and scarecrow egg is gone too .........

Whoever made this might want to add the scarecrow dragon and the storm dragon. There was also a mirage dragon. Those are all new and I don't know what the mirage dragon egg looks like. -peacovegirl

The Honorable Panda
    Mirage Dragon- 11 hours

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    No menu left bottom for me is settings. I have checked everywhere but there is no storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Kooky look into it. The latest update is a glitch. I have lost the gold. I have lost my scarecrow and storm. I don't find storage option.

Rhino Keeper
    See page 207 of this thread I have written what happened

Rhino Keeper
    Ok now everything is available in my old version . Thank god my eggs are safe. That is the version that was there before new dawn. But the latest updated version does not show storage and nor does it show the two eggs. Will try deleting and reinstalling and let you know.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok post reinstallation things are good !

Where it says up top, locked by goals , the scarecrow and storm dragons? Where do I find those goals . I have looked in my goals and my market and they are nowhere to be found. I hope its not the goals to download other apps? Pls help. Thanks. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by arronsmommy View Post
    Where it says up top, locked by goals , the scarecrow and storm dragons? Where do I find those goals . I have looked in my goals and my market and they are nowhere to be found. I hope its not the goals to download other apps? Pls help. Thanks. :-)
    I actually should say its at the top of the very first page of this thread. :-)