Page 18 of 211 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Rhino Keeper
    No APEC, 66 dragons, 22 habitats

Quote Originally Posted by MommaLouKC View Post
    Just wanting to share with you guys. I feel like I'm back in high school secretly hanging around all the cool kids. Thanks to paddington writing on my wall (I'm Hiccup's Island) I was able to visit candyskingdom and play with her new baby. I've visited/played with kooky's dragons too but every time I went to post a message the game hit a glitch and I couldn't say hey. Now I've seen GG's island. Woohoo! Just wanted to share that you guys had a groupie (which is different from a stalker haha).
    We've met too .. I'm Withered Heath

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't been to high school since 1978, oops that's showing my age

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post

I always grow Firapples when I'm not actively playing. The 2 last batches went really quick. when I double checked, I realize they changed The quantity, time to grow and price per batch on all the food. Here are the new information compared to the old that greygull snapped pictures on.

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed that too. Not very happy about it. I always farmed buffbeets when I was actively playing cause it was the quickest way to increase my food amount. Now I have to spend twice the time to get my food points up

@Paddington...1979 for me

I noticed that too. Not very happy about it. I always farmed buffbeets when I was actively playing cause it was the quickest way to increase my food amount. Now I have to spend twice the time to get my food points up

I alway grew berries while actively playing and Firapples when not because it was the cheapest options. Now the quantities are all cut down in half while they doubled the amount of food we need to feed our dragons. Great ..

Banned
    Btw at a certain point you will only want to plant 20 hr harvests as the others won't be sufficient and you'll have a overflow of coins anyways so you might as well stockup on the food you're dragons will get stuck in a evolving rotations so you'll have them all at either 6 or 9

Quote Originally Posted by apec714 View Post
    Btw at a certain point you will only want to plant 20 hr harvests as the others won't be sufficient and you'll have a overflow of coins anyways so you might as well stockup on the food you're dragons will get stuck in a evolving rotations so you'll have them all at either 6 or 9
    By now I already have a semi-overflow of coins, the reason I grow there 30 second berries and quick food is to collect XP and level up.

Moma!! Since u used to grow the beets, do u happen to remember how many XP you used to get for each batch.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MAPPIE22 View Post
    Yes my feeding has gone up too,
    Level one 2
    Level two 4
    Level three 8
    Level four 20
    Level five 50
    Level six 100 evolve
    Level seven 240
    Level eight 500
    Level nine 1000 evolve