Page 16 of 211 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Rhino Keeper
    She just messaged me. It took 44 hours to mate and the egg took 44 hours to hatch.

Blue with a diamond on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    One of my nbrs, candyskingdom just mated firestorm and island, and, woo hoo, has a tiny baby diamond.

It's sooo cute, does flips in the air.
    Call me cynical but I just don't buy it! At least not until 10 other people get's a Diamond by breeding that combination. Aside from that those 2 hybrids has all 4 elements in them together, nothing else makes it logial for it to be that specific combination. Tons of other "4 element - breedings" has resulted in unsuccessful Diamond breeding. I just don't buy that after almost an entire month, the only 2 people that was succesful within a span of a few days both got it by breeding Island and Firestorm.

Especially aince I've seen tyat nbr have a diamond habitat there for a really long time .. They probably bought theirs too.

Gosh, I sound like a complete {} Maybe no one lied, idk .. i just feel like it sounds too good to be true but hey, maybe it isn't .. I've been trying to figure out my puppy's breed cuz she's a mix that I rescued to the shelter and most oftenly it's more about the looks than temperament that helps one to figure it out .. So maybe it's true that it's Island and Girestorm cuz they both have similar body types ..
    Last edited by greygull; 05-17-12 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    I bred Island with Firestorm and got a Wild Dragon then I bred Firestorm and Island and got a Firestorm and both took 6 hours. It all seems to be a {} shoot lol
    Last edited by greygull; 05-17-12 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Nightclub Owner
    I do believe it can be bred, and whether or not the others are lying I have no opinion on it, but when the goals were up and one of them was about the Diamond, it did state in small lettering that it can be bred, it just wouldn't list the parents. The Island listed the parents under its goal, but not the Diamond.

I'm now stuck again as I put my Mindvolt into evolve to a level 10 and it's going to take 2 days. All my other dragons are waiting to evolve to a 7 or a 10 and my breeder is tied up for 20 hours as well. UGH, I wish they would allow us to purchase another evolver and breeder, these long hours are ****ers.

The Firapples that takes 2hrs to grow now gives 8 XP instead of 6 XP.

The Honorable Panda
    What do you want to bet, that the diamond will come out randomly? You could be lucky and get it on your first breeding or not get one until you breed hundreds.. lol
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    She just messaged me. It took 44 hours to mate and the egg took 44 hours to hatch.

Blue with a diamond on it.
    I went to visit her - I got to play with it lol!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I went to visit her - I got to play with it lol!

Awh I'm all up on her page waiting my turn apparently hehe I think her And paddington have some of the nicest looking layouts going on mines so clustered I'm about to hit 72 dragons.....