Page 157 of 211 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2104

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

I just got ? diamond dragon from genie dragon and eagle dragon :O

Nooooo it is a titan dragon iread THE forums wrong :S

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgee22 View Post
    Can you share how you got your mistmoth? I know its luck but I have gotten lucky in some occassions using nbrs or ppl's lucky combos
    I got my mismoth using my epic wizard and magic good luck!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    Large bitter bark tree $25000 to clear
    Wretch rock is $100000 to clear
    I just cleared my large bitter bark tree.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! I just got the DIAMOND dragon breeding Atlantis (lvl 10) and Scorpion (lvl 10) they're finally r making MAGIC! after spending like 50-80 gold am so happy : )
    Oh btw I got the idea to breed those two after visiting Stormie's park cuz it was breeding those two and I saw it had a Diamond egg and had those two dragons so I said why not do it but I failed 4 times but what was interesting is the time for breeding kept going up it was like this 10-12-16-20-44! And that what gave me hope that I was going to get it cuz u see I saw the time and I thought of that anyway good luck for Y'all

Oh and something I 4got to mention but I guess u already gussed it and that is u need to do it on ROW though I don't think that u need to use gold I mean i am pretty sure the only thing that matters is if u do it on a row but try it twice and if the time goes up then I think it's working try and tell me Good Luck! again

Quote Originally Posted by mekorne View Post
    Don't know if it's just me but i get most of my rare dragons when i breed them in the morning, around 8-12 am. I got athletic, trickster, familiar, and fairy. It's the same thing with my sister, she got mistmoth, trickster, fireforest, titan, and wizard in the morning.
    I got the diamond also on the morning I think it was 7:20 AM

I did not know that the scorpion was super rare. that was the first dragon i bred, WOW!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raghadd View Post
    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! I just got the DIAMOND dragon breeding Atlantis (lvl 10) and Scorpion (lvl 10) they're finally r making MAGIC! after spending like 50-80 gold am so happy : )
    Oh btw I got the idea to breed those two after visiting Stormie's park cuz it was breeding those two and I saw it had a Diamond egg and had those two dragons so I said why not do it but I failed 4 times but what was interesting is the time for breeding kept going up it was like this 10-12-16-20-44! And that what gave me hope that I was going to get it cuz u see I saw the time and I thought of that anyway good luck for Y'all
    Congrats I tried over 40 times using Atlantis and scorpion and had no luck with the diamond

Rhino Keeper
    I am sick and tired attempting to breed crusader. How do you get it?!