Page 15 of 211 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    What did you get with that combo? I'm planning on trying it when my breeder is open and my Island comes off the nest. Did you try both ways, doing Firestorm first and then Island first?
    Mostly island and magic got a couple trash dragons to I sold I'm about to start the serpent/ eagle combo

The Honorable Panda
    okay let me get my list....
    placing firestorm first, then island- Firestorm dragon
    placing island then firestorm- Mist Dragon

I did get a serpent :
    Placing forest then Island

Mindvolt then serpent: Mist
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I just thought that - set those to breed about an hour ago lol! I have just over 12 hours remaining, so tomorrow morning I will see what egg I get!

Here's a thought also - I wonder if having a diamond habitat already will help increase the odds? Because I'm assuming they can only be placed in that one (haven't seen them in any others).
    Had a busy morning, first chance to post.

I'm getting an EAGLE!! Yay! Now I'm breeding a Mist and a Life.
    Ok, based off of these posts I just put my Level 6 Island with my Level 9 Firestorm on to breed. It is showing me a timing of 20 hours, but you only had about 13-14 hours and you got an Eagle. Is my timing just much higher than yours, or could I possibly get an Eagle/Serpent/Diamond that I really want?

Banned
    Ok, based off of these posts I just put my Level 6 Island with my Level 9 Firestorm on to breed. It is showing me a timing of 20 hours, but you only had about 13-14 hours and you got an Eagle. Is my timing just much higher than yours, or could I possibly get an Eagle/Serpent/Diamond that I really want?

20 hrs is the magic dragon

The Honorable Panda
    Here's a thought also - I wonder if having a diamond habitat already will help increase the odds? Because I'm assuming they can only be placed in that one (haven't seen them in any others).
    I bought the diamond habitat and it is almost complete. I will let you know if this makes a difference.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks Kooky and Apec for your info. The Fire + Air that I just took off the breeder is going to give me another Firestorm and I was so hoping for an Eagle.

At least it's not another Fruit, I have 5 of those already. LOL

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by apec714 View Post
    20 hrs is the magic dragon
    Well that's ok then, I only have 1 of him thus far.

Banned
    Well that's ok then, I only have 1 of him thus far.
    Well the only 20 hr timers I've seen is a magic dragon and island so best of luck eagle said 2 days when I bred it I'm assuming diamond will say 3-5 days to breed but that's just a assumption

Rhino Keeper
    One of my nbrs, candyskingdom just mated firestorm and island, and, woo hoo, has a tiny baby diamond.

It's sooo cute, does flips in the air.

I haven't writtwn anything on their wall cuz it's already swamped with people asking so I jusr read their response to those people. I'm honestly torn cuz I do believe that it's possible to breed a Diamond and either we did figure it out but no one got results yet cuz they're just a lot harder to get. Especially when they were part of the new goals, I felt like there must be a way cuz it would be ridiculous if not. Another thing that strengthen that theory is that fire/water becomes something entirely different element instead of a hybrid. But the probability that a single player would be able to breed 2 diamond in such a short time span is just impossible. They probably bought it and love the attention .. But ok, I'll write them nicely and ask .