Page 13 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MAPPIE22 View Post
    One of my nbr has breed a diamond she told me that it was fire storm and island and they were about level 7 or 8. It looks lovely in her place, I'm trying now but no sucess took two days to breed so if you have that you are on the right track.
    Did I understand that right? Is there really a Possibility to breed that Diamond Dragon or did I got that wrong?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyj0y View Post
    Did I understand that right? Is there really a Possibility to breed that Diamond Dragon or did I got that wrong?
    There is a way ...even on the goals made it seem it's possible but it didnt state what dragons to breed together....but maybe it's as rare like getting 1st place item in box

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I just thought that - set those to breed about an hour ago lol! I have just over 12 hours remaining, so tomorrow morning I will see what egg I get!
    Had a busy morning, first chance to post.

I'm getting an EAGLE!! Yay! Now I'm breeding a Mist and a Life.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    If I got my Mindvolt evolved, than I will try something new. It could work. Mindvolt + Live could be maybe Diamond. It has all 4 elements in it. What did you all think?
    The most of the Gamer thinking Island + Eagle. I am optimistic...everbody will got an diamond Dragon XDDD

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyj0y View Post
    I can only say what I was told but yes you can breed one my nbr does have one she is evolving and is really great I'm so pleased we have a chance to breed one even if it is small it will give me something to aim for as I save up my gold gifts to buy one lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MAPPIE22 View Post
    I can only say what I was told but yes you can breed one my nbr does have one she is evolving and is really great I'm so pleased we have a chance to breed one even if it is small it will give me something to aim for as I save up my gold gifts to buy one lol.
    that's so cute of you...but how should you know this XDDD I am Dragon Temple from the Game. We were wroting XD I saw it. I proofed it, and I am happy that there is a possibility. Thank you Honey

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Had a busy morning, first chance to post.

I'm getting an EAGLE!! Yay! Now I'm breeding a Mist and a Life.
    I'm hoping that is what I'll get with what I have on the breeder now. I did end up with the Island with yesterday's breeding, now it is just sitting in the nest taking forever for me to finally place it.

Nightclub Owner
    Has anyone else had there feed costs/level increase? Eg level 6 is now 100 not 50

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Has anyone else had there feed costs/level increase? Eg level 6 is now 100 not 50
    All of my dragons are already 6 and waiting to evolve, or 9 waiting to evolve, so I have no idea what those feeding costs are now. I do know that the ones for me to get to 9 to evolve went from 500 to 1000, so it would be shocking to find them going from 50 to 100 to get level 6 evolve.

Nightclub Owner
    *wouldn't be shocking

*grumbles about wanting edit button*