Page 12 of 211 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Here are some I have done:

Magic and Mist = Mist
    Island and Magic = Island
    Magic and Eagle= Eagle
    Island and Wilddragon= Island
    Wilddragon and firestorm = Life
    Fruitful and Island -Fruitful

I still cannot get a fairy or serpent yet. grrr....
    Seems like Magic is good at doublicating whatever it is bred with. Think I'm gonna try breeding my Serpent with my Magic Wish me good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    So magic is pretty useless eh? LOL!!

I got a fairy yesterday or the day before, can't remember since it takes so long to breed and then nest, but it was within the past few days.

I only have 1 Air dragon and the poor thing is almost always in the breeder. She's only a 6 because whenever she's not breeding, someone else is evolving. I do know when I used her for the Fairy that I bred her against a 9 Fire level. Maybe that is why I got one?

The same happened when I got the Mindvolt, I bred her against a 9 level Mist. She seems to get me good rare dragons, so maybe I won't evolve her for awhile yet. LMAO
    I bred Serpent (green/blue) with Eagle (red/yellow) and got a Fruitful (yellow/green).. if u want, I will breed it with magic ..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MAPPIE22 View Post
    One of my nbr has breed a diamond she told me that it was fire storm and island and they were about level 7 or 8. It looks lovely in her place, I'm trying now but no sucess took two days to breed so if you have that you are on the right track.
    LOL, my post a few up from yours made that suggestion, guess once I get an Island I can try that! It seems to have worked at least for 1 person. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I just thought that - set those to breed about an hour ago lol! I have just over 12 hours remaining, so tomorrow morning I will see what egg I get!

Here's a thought also - I wonder if having a diamond habitat already will help increase the odds? Because I'm assuming they can only be placed in that one (haven't seen them in any others).
    Maybe, but do you really want to have that expensive habitat sitting there empty for days upon days while you try a bazillion different combos and HOPE you get it?
    Please write on my wall what you get, as I may not notice when I go to play with your dragons what egg you have in your nest. I usually just to quick fly-by's of my neighbors a few times a day hoping to find a habitat that can be played.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkStarbelly View Post
    I bred Serpent (green/blue) with Eagle (red/yellow) and got a Fruitful (yellow/green).. if u want, I will breed it with magic ..
    Ohhh you have Eagle and Serpent! That only gave a Fruitful??? OMG, I'd think that would've given something better, not that they are bad or anything, it's just they are so easy to get with the other combo. hahaha
    I have Water + Forest breeding now, hopefully I'll get a Serpent with it as I think that combo can give us that right? I'll know in the AM for sure, just hate the wait!

Senior Moderator
    Maybe, but do you really want to have that expensive habitat sitting there empty for days upon days while you try a bazillion different combos and HOPE you get it?
    Please write on my wall what you get, as I may not notice when I go to play with your dragons what egg you have in your nest. I usually just to quick fly-by's of my neighbors a few times a day hoping to find a habitat that can be played.
    I will try to remember to post lol If I forget, I'll probably have placed it after 6:30am my time (9:30am yours?). Or hopefully I'll at least remember to post here.

I'm not sure if I if I'd want an empty habitat just sitting there on the off chance I might breed it. I was just thinking it might help increase the odds. I've seen others with one, but no dragon, and no egg that appears different. I need to keep track of who I saw with them, and see if they get one
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MAPPIE22 View Post
    One of my nbr has breed a diamond she told me that it was fire storm and island and they were about level 7 or 8. It looks lovely in her place, I'm trying now but no sucess took two days to breed so if you have that you are on the right track.
    I just thought that - set those to breed about an hour ago lol! I have just over 12 hours remaining, so tomorrow morning I will see what egg I get!

Here's a thought also - I wonder if having a diamond habitat already will help increase the odds? Because I'm assuming they can only be placed in that one (haven't seen them in any others).
    I will try to remember to post lol If I forget, I'll probably have placed it after 6:30am my time (9:30am yours?). Or hopefully I'll at least remember to post here.

I'm not sure if I if I'd want an empty habitat just sitting there on the off chance I might breed it. I was just thinking it might help increase the odds. I've seen others with one, but no dragon, and no egg that appears different. I need to keep track of who I saw with them, and see if they get one
    Could they be evolving when you go there?

I really want to breed that Eagle now. Eagle, Serpent, and Diamond are the only ones I don't have and I'm hoping what I'm breeding now will net me the Serpent. Every dragon I have right now is on hold to evolve, now I just have to decide on do I evolve the ones that are stuck at 6 or the ones that are stuck at 9! It doesn't seem to matter what ones I chose to evolve at this point, they are all taking 2 days regardless of the type of dragon, so I'm afraid to place a level 9 in there and find I have to wait a week or something.

Nightclub Owner
    Ack, what happened to that quote! I only meant to quote your last post, I swear! LOL

Banned
    I which we can see what we are going to get when breeding 2 dragons or at least when it an egg already....I just don't like waiting a day to see what will come out...I am not that patient

Senior Moderator
    Could they be evolving when you go there?

I really want to breed that Eagle now. Eagle, Serpent, and Diamond are the only ones I don't have and I'm hoping what I'm breeding now will net me the Serpent. Every dragon I have right now is on hold to evolve, now I just have to decide on do I evolve the ones that are stuck at 6 or the ones that are stuck at 9! It doesn't seem to matter what ones I chose to evolve at this point, they are all taking 2 days regardless of the type of dragon, so I'm afraid to place a level 9 in there and find I have to wait a week or something.
    They could be - I really need to watch better lol. I know a couple of them didn't have anything evolving.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

They could be - I really need to watch better lol. I know a couple of them didn't have anything evolving.
    R u playing with another ID? Couldn't find u .. please add me

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkStarbelly View Post
    R u playing with another ID? Couldn't find u .. please add me
    Sent you a PM
    Contact me by PM