Page 111 of 211 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2104

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got my fairy dragon! Yay!! I got it from sm epic air and level 4 fruitful. I've tried to get a fairy soo many times and just kept getting fruitful but since I've been using epic dragons for breeding, getting rare dragons have been soo much easier the same was true for my first eagle.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel54 View Post
    I finally got my fairy dragon! Yay!! I got it from sm epic air and level 4 fruitful. I've tried to get a fairy soo many times and just kept getting fruitful but since I've been using epic dragons for breeding, getting rare dragons have been soo much easier the same was true for my first eagle.
    Does an epic dragon increase your chances for rare dragons

Quote Originally Posted by caramel54 View Post
    If this is true, then possibly rare dragons in epic form could produce an ultra-rare diamond? Instead of Island and Firestorm like I have been doing, I could possibly use my Serpent and Eagle (Serpent level 7, Eagle 10) to breed a Diamond? Or if later I hatch a seabreeze it could increase chances even more? My neighbor used a serpent to breed her two diamonds, so possibly this could really be true.

The pattern seems accurate

Rhino Keeper
    Hm interesting theory, might try this out.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Kooky & GG,

The food XP has changed. I know that Fireapples is now 8xp instead of 16xp. I'm not sure on the longer timed ones, as I don't plant them now that TL decreased the quantities, but considering that Fireapples was 16xp and is now 8xp, I'm goign to assume at the moment that they cut them in half as well.

Does anyone want to be the guinea pig and test those others out and see what the new XP is for planting them?
    I've updated the spreadsheet. Xp decreased for buff beets and firapples but increased for scaly pears. Quantities also marginally decreased for pumpwings and eliteleeks

Executive Chef
    Ok, I've had my luckiest day, ever!!! My Titan hatched. Then went to breed more after a charm was ready and got 22 hours. I knew I had a wizard or Mindvolt going. I've been trying for a Mindvolt for what seems like forever. It's my last of the original dragons but the diamond.

So I sped it up and found a.......Wizard. Then I put on a blue and yellow to try for a new dragon because I'm over mindvolts now. I got another 22 hours. I got a Mindvolt today too! woo hoo, I'm so excited today!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Does an epic dragon increase your chances for rare dragons
    I hope so! I have bin trying to get the fairy forever! My only epics are air and forest.

Nah.... I got a fairy dragon in about 10 tries.... but I only used an evolved forest and a level 4 air.

Executive Chef
    I am breeding an Atlantis with a Level 9 Forest and Level 4 Serpent. I tried earlier with a higher level serpent and Forest but got another serpent (the one I'm using now).

I'm going to wait patiently for it over night, it's ****ing me!!! I only need a planet and a Diamond, then I will be complete.

Anyone have good luck with a planet?