Page 11 of 211 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Rhino Keeper
    Next expansion is $320000 40 maps

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I'd say breeding two waters, also breeding magic and water gives a chance of getting water. If your breeding time is in minutes you know you've got it
    Ok, I figured as much. I ended up buying one and will breed for the rest, was just hoping that maybe for those that haven't purchased one yet would find that they could breed to get one, but I guess not.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    Next expansion is $320000 40 maps

updated post 1
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    To breed the diamond dragon: based on the icon, I'm guessing that you need to somehow get the "DNA" of every color of dragon into one dragon. Perhaps:
    1. Breed a water with forest to get some blue-green combo
    2. Breed a fire with an air to get a red-yellow combo
    3. Breed the blue-green combo with the red-yellow combo--get a four-color combo???
    4. Breed the four-color combo with a purple and get diamond?????

That's just my theory. I haven't tried breeding two-color combos with each other, and I don't have a purple dragon, so I can't even test my theory.
    I wonder if anyone has bread an Island (bluegreen combo) with a Firestorm (redyellow combo) yet. Or an Eagle will do for the redyellow combo.

Because whatever that combo is, could then be bred with a Magic and see if someone gets the Diamond. On my next breed I'm going to attempt for an Island Dragon by doing one of my Forests with a Water, as that's a combo I haven't done yet. I'm not sure what we get from that combo, I may have missed it on my few scans of this thread. Right now I have my Air and Water being bred so hopefully it will be done soon and I can attempt to get the Island.

The Honorable Panda
    Here are some I have done:

Magic and Mist = Mist
    Island and Magic = Island
    Magic and Eagle= Eagle
    Island and Wilddragon= Island
    Wilddragon and firestorm = Life
    Fruitful and Island -Fruitful

I still cannot get a fairy or serpent yet. grrr....
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I've bred a island with a eagle, max lvl mind volt max lvl wild dragon. The description says ultra rare so don't expect to try 20 times and get it it's goin to be mainly luck but I do think it has to be a concoction of every color at once if I get lucky I will post what I bred to get it, but even if I did get it who's to say that there is a magic combination to breed it consistently and it wasn't just luck that got me it btw I have bred 2 max lvl eagles a few times hoping for something

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Here are some I have done:

Magic and Mist = Mist
    Island and Magic = Island
    Magic and Eagle= Eagle
    Island and Wilddragon= Island
    Wilddragon and firestorm = Life
    Fruitful and Island -Fruitful

I still cannot get a fairy or serpent yet. grrr....
    So magic is pretty useless eh? LOL!!

I got a fairy yesterday or the day before, can't remember since it takes so long to breed and then nest, but it was within the past few days.

I only have 1 Air dragon and the poor thing is almost always in the breeder. She's only a 6 because whenever she's not breeding, someone else is evolving. I do know when I used her for the Fairy that I bred her against a 9 Fire level. Maybe that is why I got one?

The same happened when I got the Mindvolt, I bred her against a 9 level Mist. She seems to get me good rare dragons, so maybe I won't evolve her for awhile yet. LMAO

Rhino Keeper
    One of my nbr has breed a diamond she told me that it was fire storm and island and they were about level 7 or 8. It looks lovely in her place, I'm trying now but no sucess took two days to breed so if you have that you are on the right track.

Rhino Keeper

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I wonder if anyone has bread an Island (bluegreen combo) with a Firestorm (redyellow combo) yet. Or an Eagle will do for the redyellow combo.

Because whatever that combo is, could then be bred with a Magic and see if someone gets the Diamond. On my next breed I'm going to attempt for an Island Dragon by doing one of my Forests with a Water, as that's a combo I haven't done yet. I'm not sure what we get from that combo, I may have missed it on my few scans of this thread. Right now I have my Air and Water being bred so hopefully it will be done soon and I can attempt to get the Island.
    I just thought that - set those to breed about an hour ago lol! I have just over 12 hours remaining, so tomorrow morning I will see what egg I get!

Here's a thought also - I wonder if having a diamond habitat already will help increase the odds? Because I'm assuming they can only be placed in that one (haven't seen them in any others).
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM