Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Profit Amounts Are Horrible!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    I agree with you. I'm comfortable with my coin balance because I primarily focus on $5 items. As you correctly stated, this means focussing on cataloges that take much longer. The other problem is that unless its 16 hours or greater, most of the $5 options are accessories. This requires a purchase of a table which is much more expense than a rack. You can buy a rack for 1,000 coins but the cheapest coin option for a table is 4,000 and most of the options cost gems or 16,000 coins+.

If you're interested in $5 options which take less time, here are your options:

6 hrs:
    Crystal Stillettos from the Sapphire Blue Catalog
    Feather Rompers from the Urban Sweet Catalog
    Sweater Vests and Preppy Skirts from the Preppy Student Catalog
    Cowl Sweater Dress and Cincher Belt from the Fireside Evening Catalog
    Forgot to add: the Trimmed Ankle Boot from the Fireside Evening Catalog (although I thought these yielded only 2 coins at one time, but I see they are now at 5).

Fashion Designer
    Also, the configuration of your shop will have a definite impact on your sales per hour. Keeping your register, dressing rooms and mirrors fairly close to the door so the shoppers aren't wasting a lot of travel time once they're in your shop has a huge impact on your sales.

For instance, I now have a 17x20 structure but its made up of 3 shops: 5x20, 12x13, and 12x7. I still get the same number of customers for a 17x20 shop but they are divided among three stores and they spend a shorter amount of time in the store. This helps to maintain my sales per hour even though my space is growing. I have the benefit of the extra space (i.e. ability to carry more merchandise), but eliminate one downside.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by melissalex View Post
    I'm in level 47 and i win 40k a day. This is so not normal !
    I agree that's alot for two hours! However, my store has less clothes than most my size. The 17x20 structure is divided into three separate stores so the customers don't have far to walk to shop and check-out. Also about 70% of my shop is filled with 5 coin items. I make about 1.2MM per week; which averages about 7200 per hour. It's been closed over a week because my work schedule has been insane, but its usually open and that's my average.

40,000 in two hours . . . wow, that doesn't seem normal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    What items do you think are short on profit? I can suggest these to the design team.
    Also please remember that the game has been carefully balanced to maximize fun for everyone.
    One of the things I noticed that is quite bothersome is that the catalogs aren't consistent in their pricing. Some items within a catalog sell for $2 while others sell for $5. It would be nice if a whole catalog was priced the same, since many of us actually try to master the catalog in one go and not just an individual item within a catalog first.

For instance:

Sweet Dive = 24 hours. Blabla Clutches & Lace Up Heels both sell for $2 while the ******d Tops and Cranberry Skirts sell for $5.
    Candy Shop = 16 hours. Spring Satchel sells for $2 while the other 3 items all sell for $5.

With both of those being long catalogs, it would be nice if all the items sold at the higher profit of $5.

There are other examples within the shorter timed catalogs as well where only 1 item sells at $5 and the rest at $2 or vice versa. But the 2 above really should be changed so everything sells at $5 since they are long-term catalogs.

Is it possible for at least future catalogs to have consistent pricing through-out? And I don't mean having the whole catalog sell at $2, as that would really annoy the players. LOL

thanks for the suggestions and feedback. Ill pass it on to our devs.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by melissalex View Post
    I'm in level 47 and i win 40k a day. This is so not normal !
    It depend your sale items price, my shop can get 120K per day, a lot of items is $5er each.....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maalex01 View Post
    It depend your sale items price, my shop can get 120K per day, a lot of items is $5er each.....
    Agreed, sales items and distance the customers have to walk have a huge impact. But even your numbers only generate on average about 5,000 per hour or 840,000 per week. 20,000 per hour (or 40,000 in two hours) is a lot; that's 3,336,000 per week. Even when I have only my mini shop (12x7) open and it only has 5 coin items I make about 1.2 million coins per week.

Farm Supplier
    I have problem making good income, I was going to post a thread but being that there is this thread, I will post here.

I make 8 hour items before I sleep.
    When I wake up, 6/8hour items before I go to work.
    2-4 hour items when I get home.
    Sometimes 1 day Items when I dont feel like logging in for a day.

I started having a problem, at lvl 33. I was making decent sales, but the problem was I started getting 20k+ of certain items even though I spread everything out.

I baught a door, didnt work.

I stopped making anything for 5 days now, to cut down on inventory..if I have 20k+ of certain items at lvl 30, I dont want to have 15 racks of 60k+ items at level 50..I figured to let things sell and collect the coins.

I made my shop really tight, I dont use 60%-70% of the space. I went back to 1 door, the AI on the customers is stupid and 2 doors made it worse. Customer would walk in, get something, and go to the farthest cash register at the other side of the room, then walk all the way back across the room, to exit from the furthest door.

Now, all thats left as far as my inventory is 10k+ of shirts on one rack, and 10+ worth of shoes at a table.

But now, the problem is, I am only getting 7-9k in sales per every 8 hours. My cash register is right at my single door, and as soon as customers enter, theres plenty of mirrors and changing rooms as soon as they walk in, with my rack and table with 10k+ items 3 steps away from the door and the cash register.

What do I do? I am losing interest in playing now. Its been a couple of days where I log on to see if my inventory will clean out, but its selling so slow! Why make more items if I cant get rid of these like I mentioned before. I dont want to have 15 racks/tables of 50k+ items down the line if I keep making things.

Farm Supplier
    ps - I started playing this game roughly same time as bs/rs/club story..pretty much almost at lvl 40 in those, things sell..im at 32'ish in this game and havent made anything in practically a week, packed things tight to prevent customers walking far, and just cant sell anything so sloowwww /losing interest

Rhino Keeper
    I made about 15K per hour before coin bug, so 30k in two hours. I have much of 2c stuff, so for a larger shop with mainly 5c stuff, 40K in two hours seems pretty normal. My store is down since I don't know if the bug is fixed, so I am making like no money, zero, nada.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12