Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Pet Hotel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElEhYouAreEh View Post
    I consistently get "Pet Hotel Story is an online game and requires Internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again" when I am trying to visit my other neighbours and leave them tips. It happens on average every 2 - 5 neighbours (and community members) I visit. I have a new iPhone 5 (version 6.0.1), got it beginning of November and the problem didn't arise until the Team Lava updates happened.
    Also, I always have full bars with my network in Canada, and I'm not on wifi, so I know it's not that.
    Any advice you can offer would be great, I don't want to stop visiting my neighbours!
    Also, my PHS version is 1.0.3.
    I'm assuming you've deleted and reinstalled? If you have and you're still getting this issue I'd try emailing support@teamlava.com. Include your ID and the info above.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I'm assuming you've deleted and reinstalled? If you have and you're still getting this issue I'd try emailing support@teamlava.com. Include your ID and the info above.
    Thanks for your feedback! If I delete and reinstall will I lose all of my goals, etc. that I'm working towards?

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for your feedback! If I delete and reinstall will I lose all of my goals, etc. that I'm working towards?
    Your game is saved on TLs servers. You won't lose any progress

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Your game is saved on TLs servers. You won't lose any progress
    Thank you Maguar! I've deleted/reinstalled and it's still acting up so I'll email team lava.

I think that the goals aren't retroactive is a game flaw. Every other teamlava game has retroactive goals. Why hasn't this game gotten them? I don't want to have to buy another room, another soulmate, another baby, to complete a quest!

Farm Supplier
    I don't know if this is bug or not, but once I reached Level 151, it has been a week now and I've not advanced to a higher level, why it stop at at this level??? I have lost all my neighbours and the game is dead.

New Resident
    The "Building A Family" goal just appeared. It says that I must add a soulmate to Robo-Rescue Room. This room is not available for purchase in the Pet Rooms so I believe it is attained after completing a goal. However, I have already completed the goal that gives me the Robo-Resuce Room and I have already added a soulmate and baby to this room. When I click "Sell" it says zero coins. How can I complete this goal if there is no way for me to purchase another Robo-Rescue Room and I already have a soulmate in the room?

New Resident
    Found the answer here:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...uilding+Family

Still seems like a bug...

Is this going to be released on android. I love your games and even more that I can play across devices but I can't play it on my phone which makes it hard to play on the go when my only other access is an ipad..... :{

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910