Thread: Game keeps crashing

Host(ess)

Game keeps crashing

I have re-installed this game in the hope it will fix this issue but it actually got worse. I'm on an iPhone 3 & this problem has only come up in the last month or so. It takes such a long time to collect coins, feed pets & play with neighbors' pets & I don't think it's worth my time anymore. Please help & fix this.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Hey - sorry for the long time it has taken for you to get any reply!

I'm not sure whether you've perhaps not got enough spare memory to play the game properly (iPhone 3 obviously being fairly old now, with PSS being released subsequent to its successors) - go to your Settings and check your memory usage.

If it still seems that you have plenty of RAM and can't find an explanation, e-mail TeamLava Support with these details plus your ID, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    @DocDJ I have been having the same problem on my Droid Incredible 2.... some days are better than other but it sure doesn't make me want to keep playing this game for much longer.

New Resident
    I just updated and now some of my pets and pens are missing. Never had a problem before.

Im having crashing problems on android too. With other problems too,like while im visiting a neighbor starts being weird. Says ive completed something and ive not done so, then says im out of sync then freezes that way,cant get it to go on. Back and forth between congratulations and out of sync. Cant get anything done,help if you can. Itsme

I have noticed that the more the neighbor has the faster my tablet crashes. So let me know when you have an update that fixes theese problems, otherwise cant play. Thanks itsme.

New Resident
    I also have the same issue as itsmejesusfreak...i have to go out of the game and come back..and it will do it all over again and my neighbirs also have to same issue...please let me know whats going on its frustrating...I was just looking for a solution when I came upon,this thread...

New Resident
    I am the same as the two people above. Ian playing on an iPad . Any one have any answers?

I am having this problem as well. It seems the higher the levels you reach the foreclosure problem gets worse and it's happening with all the games I play from team lava and I can't stress how annoyed I am!!!

St. Louis, Mo....yes, right down the block from Ferguson
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmejesusfreak View Post
    Im having crashing problems on android too. With other problems too,like while im visiting a neighbor starts being weird. Says ive completed something and ive not done so, then says im out of sync then freezes that way,cant get it to go on. Back and forth between congratulations and out of sync. Cant get anything done,help if you can. Itsme
    I COMPLETELY understand your pain. I've had the EXACT same problem for a few months now and it's getting a bit ridiculous. I'm also an Android user. I'm noticing that it only happens now when I attempt to post on either my wall or someone else's, which is utterly time consuming. The only way, on this particular game, for players to know I've visited is to post on their wall, since it doesn't have any other feed like most TL games. Yet when I try to let nbrs know I've been by, I get bombarded with pop-up Windows saying I've completed a collection or I'm out of sync or I've completed a quest... and the kicker is that I'm not even in my store at the time! Lol. This glitch HAS to be fixed, TL! Do you hear US?!