321. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's very annoying

313 97.51%
  • No, I really don't care

8 2.49%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Pending invites

Executive Chef
    Followed this thread from bakery. Is there any possibility of this ever happening? I liked the auto expiration after a month, personally. Also, why is this in off topic? Seems pretty relevant to me.

Even if we all say "Pls TL! We want the option of deleting our pending nbrs!"
    TL won't change anything at all!
    Look at DS! We gave feedback on stop releasing new dragons,decrease food amount and stuff..They didn't change it of course!
    What a bummer! LOL XD

Executive Chef

Delete Pending Invites

So, recently I'm a bit in trouble. On the forums, I add lots of random people. But eventually, their IDs often turn out to be their 2nd account which they don't even use. I've done this mistake way too many times and now I have 13 pending invites. I know that there is a pending invite LIMIT so if this goes on I'll soon be unable to add neighbours

TeamLava, could you please offer the option to delete pending invites?
    I'd be happy about an answer

This is probably one of the bugs that should be at the top of the list. Most of the people in my pending have been there from when I first began playing in 2012, they were newbies that wanted neighbors and left the game. I think this topic should be at the top of the bugs to fix list.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by mardimischief View Post
    This is probably one of the bugs that should be at the top of the list. Most of the people in my pending have been there from when I first began playing in 2012, they were newbies that wanted neighbors and left the game. I think this topic should be at the top of the bugs to fix list.
    It's not a bug, they just didn't put the option in and they don't care.

I have too many invites as well.. I fully support this thread..With so many posts why hasn't anything been done? Do the people who are the reason u guys are in business really mean anything to you guys? Remember we pay ur salaries without us u have no jobs..

New Resident
    TL, the people have spoken. Please implement a way for us to delete pending neighbor invites. It's very annoying and it's unfair to us to have to look at these invites on a daily basis. PLEASE allow these pending invites to either be deleted or expired after a few days.

The Honorable Panda
    It has been done!!!

Pending invites will now expire!!!

See the annoucement thread
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post779744
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789