Page 39 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

New Resident
    Hi guys! I give gifts daily and I also reply to request even though I get late to a couple hours but I'll definitely give you what you want. I also tip when I feel like. Add me

Host(ess)
    I am in need of neighbors that answer requests daily. Gifts are usually new appliance based, though if you have a request, it is usually best to just gift me what you want so I am reminded. I don't really need gifts (though they are greatly appreciated and reciprocated!). I hardly ever tip, so I'm usually one or zero stars, I don't reply on walls, nor do I require messages (I sorta prefer silence), and I am level 99, if that makes a difference to anyone.

I am also on Bakery story, Dragon Story, and Castle Story. DS and CS gifts are based on people who have gifted me last. Don't need DS and CS neighbors ATM, but I am in DESPERATE need of RS and BS neighbors; I am down to two in BS because of deadbeat neighbors!

Thank you for reading my wall of text and/or being a potential neighbor!

Add me: ngweitong

Add me: michellew887

Looking for active player who gift basic parts/ goal parts and accept request daily, level above 50 only. Tipping not required and I don't tips. Please feel free to add me in bs or rs. Thanks!

*Note: Food gift will be declined and you will be deleted*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

would you like to be my neighbour gift everyday! add Michellelouis3

would you like to be my neighbour gift everyday! add Michellelouis3

New Resident
    pls add cousovsky
    lvl 91, gifts every day

add me: ccsdrawing
    Picked up the game again (stopped because my phone got stolen ). I give basic parts and accept request daily

Please add D1amondlady