Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

Host(ess)
    200s. I gift and answer requests daily.

Looking for higher level players (80+) to gift parts daily. I would also prefer neighbors who understand that there is life outside of restaurant story and everyone doesn't have the time to tip every neighbor daily, so if you're particular about that, please do not add. I will delete anyone who adds me from the forum and sends food and I will decline all lower level neighbor requests. No offense, but I have too many lower level dormant players on my neighbors list. ID is SatinDoll78. Thanks in advance and Happy Cooking!!

New Resident
    add me nsJJ
    i always accept requests and gift neighbors materials (not foods) before i play

New Resident
    Add me. I answer requests and gift, I try to tip daily but I don't always get around to it.

ID: Disbride

Please add me millerplace1 and hot9999hot9999. I play Restaurant Story, Fashion Story, Bakery Story, Farm Story 2 and Castle story. I play daily. Tip when I have time, respond to all requests and gift back.

New Resident
    add me! :mieutew

Farm Supplier
    Looking for neighbors that want and send only parts.
    I don't tip daily so I don't expect my neighbors to as well.

IGN: CruiserBobs
    Thanks!

I accept all requests. Add me @ gabbieg9389

I am looking for players who play the same style as I do:
    - I gift BASIC parts everyday, and special parts (required for goals) during the first weeks of goals
    - I accept material requests more than once a day
    - I don't tip and I don't need tips.

If you like to tip and get tipped back, PLEASE please do not add me as we will not be happy neighbors.
    If you send food gifts to receive food, PLEASE please do not add me as we will not be happy neighbors.

I am at level 99. Lower level players are welcome to add me as long as you play the game in a similar way and don't plan on quitting anytime soon.
    Last edited by cutelittlebabypanda; 02-26-15 at 09:39 AM.

andis2012 if you answer requests is all I care about, thanks.