Page 33 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

New Resident
    Please add me: anele2000

Same here! Me and my sister gift daily and reply to material requests as soon as possible, but DON'T TIP AT ALL. Please, only add us if you're ok with it. Looking for more neighbors to complete goals and replenish supplies earlier ^^

Our ids are:

Chubilis

Shinlis

Add me please Triscele22. I also play Bakery Story and Dragon Story. Level 80+ on all.

I'll try to meet your expectations. I'm new in the game but I'm really loving it. ID lilkittylee

Hey me too! Add me daniiboybenzz

I'm not so keen on Tipping (takes too long and I have a baby that's more important) but I find enough time in my day to gift and accept requests daily.
    My ID is
    Xandine_Heartsong
    anyone and everyone is free to add me.
    Add me!:
    xandine_heartsong

I accept all requests and gift daily, but only tip on weekends/ when I have enough free time. (First time mommy of a newborn baby girl)

My two main games are Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

Add me atyraz25

Please add me, my storm ID is: georgiar1997

Rhino Keeper
    Please add ChickieCago for help with goals, parts gifted. No visiting required.

Look'n for nbrs strictly for gifting MATERIALS ONLY & answering requests & goal requests.. NO FOOD, that's why I have stoves and cook
    Theses games are just too time consuming and I'm behind on life in general, no time for tipping anymore.. So add me
    ONLY if this is what you're look'n for as well.. CajunHouse, w/caps exactly the way you see it. BS, RS, My Castle