Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else selling less clothing/making less money?

Same here! Stuff on racks and shelves not selling and amount of coins earned are not being added to my total. I'm on Kindle Fire.

Heart breaks

Guys , need help. After reaching level 21 many of my customers are returning back with broken hearts. Now , all pathways are clear , and none return back because the changing room or mirror was busy. They go in the changing room or stand in front of the mirror and then return with a broken heart. I'm very confused. Pls guide me or enlighten me with what I'm doing wrong.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1910 View Post
    Guys , need help. After reaching level 21 many of my customers are returning back with broken hearts. Now , all pathways are clear , and none return back because the changing room or mirror was busy. They go in the changing room or stand in front of the mirror and then return with a broken heart. I'm very confused. Pls guide me or enlighten me with what I'm doing wrong.
    Is it possible for you to submit a picture of your bouquet?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

New Resident
    Hey sweetie,

Thid has happened to me before and for me the reason they would leave the dressing roommwith a broken heart is because i had my cashiers to close to the change room and entrance of the store. Try moving your cashiers a little and see if that fixes the issue..

Gl sweetie
    angelzz

New Resident

The issue you are experiencing may be due to adding more racks or tables to store. You may want to move things around, so your customers have different routes to get to the mirrors/changing rooms/registers etc.. placing the cashiers next to dressing rooms or entrance does not affect it. It is the distance between the dressingroom/mirror and cashier that makes a difference.. experiment moving things around, until you find your balance again.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    When you changed up the layout of your boutique by adding changing rooms and mirrors, you may have reduced the pathway efficiency. I'll try to explain how this mechanic works so that you will understand, so please bear with me if it sounds confusing.

If you have inventory in your store, then a customer can do 2 things.

1. Go to a mirror
    2. Go to a changing room

When a customer decides to do one of these tasks, they will reserve the mirror or changing room, which means that another NPC, even if they are closer, cannot access that mirror/room.

For example, there's an NPC near the top of the boutique and she decides to go to a changing room. The one she reserves happens to be at the very bottom of the store. Since this room has been reserved by the NPC, no one else can use it. And since the distance is really long, top of the store to bottom (not to mention complicated pathways with decorations), the travel time for this NPC would be long. This long travel/access time reduces the amount of NPCs that can access this room per min/hour. This decreased rate will result in lower sales.

To make your pathway and layout more efficient, try placing your changing rooms and mirrors closing to the center of the store, but with pathways in between.
    - excellent advice!!

It also is affected by adding anything.. racks, tables, decor.. anything that changes the pathways to the registers.

New Resident

No money

I'm having a problem with my customers leaving sad. They can reach everything fine but they just leave sad. I'm not making any money. The only way I'm making anything is from the catalog. Anyone know how to fix this? The support team won't help me at all.

New Resident
    Mine tooo....they would go to the changing room and comes out with heart broken..i dont understand what is happening...pls help

Farm Supplier
    This is what I figured out about the number of shoppers entering your store. No more than 30 people can be in your shop at one time; this includes the cashiers. So if you have 10 cashiers, you will only have 20 shopper. 15 cashiers you will have 15 shoppers. This is what I have noticed in my shop. I have noticed in my shop, that the fewer times I check the store, the more money I make. I?m not sure if that is a coincidence or not. Another thing I noticed is the more variety of items you sell the quicker they seem to sell. I hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    I had that problem. It eventually went away on its own.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast