Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thousands of coins lost

thousands of coins lost

I am experiencing a problem where it says when I logged in that I have gained a certain amount of money while gone. It shows the amount gained in my "bank". Then either when I click the likes/tips or go to place previously ordered clothes the money vanishes. Its definitely not a case of the shop being out of sync. Suggestions? I am playing on my Kindle Fire and have the current game for the kindle.

Thanks in advance.

Fashion Designer
    That's normal.. We have to accept it

I t is also happening on android I have the same problem with BS..only I don't have any coin left had to close my bakery until they get this fixed..

Excuse me.. did I just read that we have to except it ? why ??

Very disappointing. I wont buy gems when they cant even get the base game to work properly. I have no problems buying gems and supporting a game that I play but I refuse to do that when it functions poorly. Bummer.

This is so sad to hear..I was really enjoying playing my game..well I still have RS that works good..I hope in the near future they give us an update to fix this problem once and for all..but what you say about how they don't care about this problem and bring out more updates is just crazy to me..They need to fix this problem first so more people will trust this company to buy gems..I'm not that crazy to spend real money on a game I can't trust..sorry that's just my opinion..

New Resident
    I've had the same problem and lost tons of coins. Unless they fix the problem I won't be playing anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hunny124 View Post
    Excuse me.. did I just read that we have to except it ? why ??
    Because MANY people have been complaining about it for QUITE some time now and TL's response is basically to tell us that we can't add and according to their servers, the coins are getting added in twice and when you see them go down, it's going back to where it should be. Even if you write down totals and provide screenshots, they say the same the thing.

Here are some suggestions to minimize the problem:
    When you open the game, close all popups and don't accept gifts yet.
    Go visit a neighbor and like items.
    Go back to your store and wait about 10 seconds.
    The total should go up. If the total doesn't go up, go visit another nbr.
    Once your total goes up, you can accept gifts and gift nbrs.

I rarely lose coins anymore since i started doing this. Even if i enter the game and my total is correct i follow the steps because sometimes it will go down if you don't. There are more suggestions in other threads. This is just what works for me. It happens on both my android phone and tablet.

Thank you for those suggestions, I will definitely try that. What a pain....

Executive Chef
    There are lots of money glitches lately

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast