Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm done with buying boxes

Fashion Designer
    I stopped buying boxes a while back too. Like everyone else I regretted it after I got stuff I didn't want. I wish we could trade with others. I had nbrs who wanted what I got and I wanted what they had (and didn't want). Everyone wants something different. I think if there was some way to actually get what we want I'd be willing to buy them again.

I've never even dreamed of getting a rare item. But there have been some 3rd and 4th place items I'd wanted but still couldn't get them. So no more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    I do the same thing. I wish too that they were available for gems for each item instead of the box, but that's why boxes are addictive. I have so many duplicates...
    I just did this today. I bought 24 gems and was either going to buy a box or a decoration. I bought the Madeleine tin and got this baking counter thing and I can find anywhere to put it where it looks nice. Argh!

Executive Chef
    If people keep buying gems to open boxes, the boxes will stay. The only way to get "fancy" decorations will be to gamble $5 to have a 10% chance (or less) of getting what you wanted.

Is this how you guys want the game to work? Every time you buy gems and open boxes your telling them... I like to give you my money, it doesn't matter if you give me what I want or not.

Rhino Keeper
    I wouldn't have such a problem buying boxes if you got all of the 4th place prizes, instead of just one....the same would go for 3rd and 2nd. It seems so unfair to pay the same amount of gems for a big ticket item vs a flower pot (just an example)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123