Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coins earned lost

New Resident

Question Coins earned lost

Twice this week that it happened! I opened my app and it showed how much I earned while I was away so then I started collecting the items to add to he boutique but then the page paused and refreshed and the total coins have changed to the older amount which means the newly earned coins and the items sold have now disappeared.

Please let me know if this is going to be fixed because I'm really becoming unhappy with it all.

Thanks,
    chic75

New Resident
    Me too! Lost over 20,000 coins when my phone needed to "resync with the server". I'm saving for enough coins to expand so I'm not happy.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Haitcher View Post
    Me too! Lost over 20,000 coins when my phone needed to "resync with the server". I'm saving for enough coins to expand so I'm not happy.
    Good to know I'm not alone. Hope somebody will fix this.

Farm Supplier
    Oh believe me, you're definitely not alone. I've lost an average of over 20,000 coins each time. I'm not a happy camper at all. I haven't even gone to my store today because I don't want to know how much I'm going to be robbed for.

Same here!! Even coins I've earned from finished goals have lost too

The Honorable Panda
    Post from DW

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    This is only a cosmetic bug and you're not actually losing any coins. At this time, the game is giving you twice the Welcome Back bonus coins, when you should only be getting it once. The game realizes that it gave you twice as much and corrects itself by removing the second bonus coins.

On your end, it looks like you're only getting the bonus once. On our end, it shows that you're actually receiving the bonus two times. So the coins removed from your game is actually the bonus system correcting itself. We are currently looking into this cosmetic issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Post from DW
    It's weird that I stuck with 88,xxx coins since 7 hours ago even though I've earned bonus for 4,000x2. Number of coins went up and then roll back like that all the time so I think I actually lost my coins and that's alot!!!

Host(ess)
    ... i quite sure i lost coins, one night i left less then 1000 after purchasing something, next day log in it say i earned 60 000 + coins, but the coins never add up... i waited another 5 hrs to earn enough coins before i made another order...

... i think the system is not "powerful" enough to detect all datas transfered across the platform, so now when i log in after pressing the OK button and the coins didn't increase, i don't do anything, i exit and then i log in again... the coins was then return to me and until now this method work for me... cheers

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Post from DW
    I AM LOSING the coins! I lost all the items that were in my shop so where are my earnings then??? Just now, I lost another 102,000+ coins and my shop is almost empty. I logged off and logged back in hoping for it to refresh but the missing coins never came back and all the items are completely gone. I'm done with this game so I've just uninstalled the app in both my phones. I pay for the gems and it's all just a waste. I'm very angry right now.

Executive Chef
    chic75 I don't blame you for being angry. The only thing worse than having your coins stolen is the slap in the face that Team Lava gives you when they say it's "cosmetic". Really, Team Lava, you need to stop saying that. Telling us it's cosmetic is the same as calling us liars.

A lot of players have posted on this forum saying our coins are being stolen. Do you really think all those people would go through the trouble of posting on this forum if we weren't having a real issue with our game not working?

They want to steal our coins so we don't have enough coins to expand, then people will buy gems to expand. They tried to stop us from earning coins when they reduced the quantities of items we could bake/ deliver. But that didn't work because the players got upset. So now they are just out right stealing our coins. And they are calling us liars and requiring us to send them screen shots to prove they our coins are gone. Team Lava, you are going to start losing players because of this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast