Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best box?

Fashion Designer

Best box?

Is there a box that is considered the "best" by public opinion?
    I tried the secret box and got a kimono robe on my first try and then i got a pink mini cat.

Banned
    I like the fairy tale box. No avatar items second try I got the swan princess I was happy

I haven't tried any boxes yet, but I was wondering:

If you buy a box more than once, do you have a chance of getting the same item twice?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stagebeauty View Post
    I haven't tried any boxes yet, but I was wondering:

If you buy a box more than once, do you have a chance of getting the same item twice?
    Yes you can get the same item more than once and more than 2

Fashion Designer
    That's such a personal opinion based on ur taste, needs, etc. However, the Master Box List Thread that's always on the first page can give u feel for this question as well as the question regarding duplicates. You'll find plenty of commentary on the subject of the boxes.

The Honorable Panda
    I love all the boxes, but my advise is to review the master box thread and make sure you will be happy if you gett level 4 items since you have a greater chance of getting these items.

Also like sweetstuff stated if you are not into avatar items stick with the fairytale box.
    This is the only box that does not have any avatar items.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-16-12 at 08:07 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    That's such a personal opinion based on ur taste, needs, etc. However, the Master Box List Thread that's always on the first page can give u feel for this question as well as the question regarding duplicates. You'll find plenty of commentary on the subject of the boxes.
    Thanks, but I read the master box thread first, and it didn't answer my question regarding duplicates. Thank you for taking the time to take the OP and myself to task for asking something in the wrong place, but not taking the extra 5 seconds to actually answer the questions. You were extremely helpful and have proven both your superiority and your ignorance.

I didn't ask in the master box thread because kooky's doing such a good job with photos, I didn't want to go off topic.

Executive Chef
    I like the magic box... partly because i was satisfied with everything i got. I like the secret and surprise boxes too, but I was disappointed with my ugly mannequin and the pillows.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stagebeauty View Post
    Thanks, but I read the master box thread first, and it didn't answer my question regarding duplicates. Thank you for taking the time to take the OP and myself to task for asking something in the wrong place, but not taking the extra 5 seconds to actually answer the questions. You were extremely helpful and have proven both your superiority and your ignorance.

I didn't ask in the master box thread because kooky's doing such a good job with photos, I didn't want to go off topic.
    Your very welcome. Always willing to help. Please see Original post ..."a personal opinion based on...". Also, you could post a poll for those interested to answer. You're welcome again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    Your very welcome. Always willing to help. Please see Original post ..."a personal opinion based on...". Also, you could post a poll for those interested to answer. You're welcome again.
    You are very nice and helpful after they had called you ignorant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast