Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Discovery Chest items available for purchase in the store!!!

I have been trying to get the tractor/shed and I am on
    level 42 and don't seem to be getting anywhere.TL dont seem to help much

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. Yes, this deal (as many of you have surmised) was only sent out to a limited amount of users. Based on how many people liked and participated in this sale, it (or similar sales) may be repeated in the future. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    That is the problem with the randomness GM, many people that get these things DON'T want them and the ones that DO want them don't get them, so any statistics that TL is hoping to receive are going to be skewed. There have been many items I would have purchased but I didn't get the offer, and some of the offers I did get I wouldn't buy even with the few coins I get in the game, and I'm sure there are tons of others that feel the same way. TL would make MORE money if they just offered these things to everyone at the start, and that includes the weekly limited random offer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jamalo View Post
    Lets try and stay positive.. They removed it from your game because they are giving it to every player tonight!! At least thats what i hope for....

It's nice to be positive, but one also should be realistic. Also, people just want to be treated fairly, so it's hard to try and be positive all the time when tl is purposefully unfair and takes so long to respond to an issue (if they ever do).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    The thing that is wrong here I not that it was offered to random ayers ...we all know by now tl motto is randomness
    But the thing that some items are less than 24 gems every item should be atleast 24 gems
    I said it before in this thread: the 4th level items are simply not worth 24 gems. The boxes are a gamble. That's the whole point.
    The randomness has been annoying since I started this game. They've ditched the 'free offers' so it's no longer quite as obvious but some people have missed out on items they really really wanted even before the 'chest sale'

Lucky for TL they have such good designers and such a good crop system!

Executive Chef
    They exceptional items cost like 100 gems

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    They exceptional items cost like 100 gems
    Where did you get that number from?

The first page of this thread shows the Villa cost 79 gems outside the box. The Bakery Candy Carousel is valued at 70 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    My humble opinion is that it isn't very right or fair to those people who forked out 24 gems for the chest earlier in hope of getting a rare collectible but now find it can be available for limited time in the store at a cheaper price - items like the Garden Arch, Patio Table and Ranch House - all going for under 24 gems a piece. Conversely, the other items are grossly over priced - Labrador, Villa (in this limited period offer) and St Bernard, Afternoon Tea (in an earlier limited period Store offer).

Would be good to re-think your gem pricing - limited time Store offers, TL, as there are seemly more upset players and appleased players in these money churning strategies which in the long run has adverse bottom line impact.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021