Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my android keeps force close

Host(ess)
    Same thing for me on my Android. After a few attempts to start back up with the same results, I restarted my phone, and after that didn't work uninstalled and reinstalled, and while that helped for a bit, it started happening again. Seems fine atm after leaving the app closed for 5+ minutes, so we'll see.

New Resident
    I had the same problem. But when a re installed in my kindle fire, but i reset my kindle first, because the apps force close it every time that i opened., everething was since 0...... I lost everething....... Exist some way to recovery my account my level my everething................. Please help!!!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by chinadri View Post
    I had the same problem. But when a re installed in my kindle fire, but i reset my kindle first, because the apps force close it every time that i opened., everething was since 0...... I lost everething....... Exist some way to recovery my account my level my everething................. Please help!!!
    Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, in game name, and what happen.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I have been having problems with Restaurant Story. All weekend it has been force closing. I?ve uninstalled, re-installed, loaded to the SD card as well as to the phone with no luck. I?m not sure what else to do. I have the samsung infuse. samsung-sgh-I997. firmware version 2.2.1. karenskashions.
    Last edited by greygull; 04-30-12 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Removing email address

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KarensKashions View Post
    I have been having problems with Restaurant Story. All weekend it has been force closing. I?ve uninstalled, re-installed, loaded to the SD card as well as to the phone with no luck. I?m not sure what else to do. I have the samsung infuse. samsung-sgh-I997. firmware version 2.2.1. karenskashions.
    Have you cleared the cache? Do you use a task ****er/manager?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Are you all on Tablets or phones? I have an Elocity Andriod tablet my game comes from Amazon which I don't think is updated as my IOS already is, however when I installed the game on that device it will eventually force close, & when it restarts it is back to the beginning, so I am not transferring it to this device at all since this seems to happen even after the uninstall process, any thoughts to solving this issue? I would really like to play on a bigger screen.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sup4mo View Post
    Are you all on Tablets or phones? I have an Elocity Andriod tablet my game comes from Amazon which I don't think is updated as my IOS already is, however when I installed the game on that device it will eventually force close, & when it restarts it is back to the beginning, so I am not transferring it to this device at all since this seems to happen even after the uninstall process, any thoughts to solving this issue? I would really like to play on a bigger screen.
    Email support@teamlava.com to find out if your tablet is compatible with the games. Some are, and some aren't. If it is, let them know what's been happening, and hopefully they can fix it
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chinadri View Post
    You can download one of storm8 games and follow the direction on how to transfer using storm8 method

Farm Supplier
    i have done all that. reinstalled and my RS keeps closing and now i cant cook on my stoves or gift my nrs.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kimeliciouse View Post
    i have done all that. reinstalled and my RS keeps closing and now i cant cook on my stoves or gift my nrs.
    You've tried the following? :
    Restarted
    Deleted and reinstalled
    Moved to SD card
    Cleared cache
    Run a task ****er/manager?
    Contact me by PM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast