Thread: Angry customers, please help!

Angry customers, please help!

My restaurant is a 15x18 and in an attempt to slow down customers and keep from running out of food. I have lots of tables but only 23 with chairs. I use most of my tables for tips only so I took away the chairs. I also set decorations and dividers up to make paths to slow customers down. The problem is that when I'm collecting tips (which takes so much longer nowdays) my restaurant fills up too quickly and I get angry customers. Before I can clear my tips my satisfaction level goes down to 88! It always goes back up but its starting to really bug me. Can anyone advise me what I'm doing wrong here? I am going to TRY to post a pic of my restaurant but I've never done it before so who knows if it'll work! [IMG][/IMG]

Fashion Designer
    Keeping food in RS is a constant challenge. Bakery is much easier. Not sure I can be much help though. I used to have my place set up as a maze. They had to wonder in and out to get to the tables and that seemed to work pretty well. What happens though is that it takes so long to walk to those far tables that even though they haven't reached them yet they block other people from going to them. So new people come in and see all chairs as being taken even though they don't seem to be yet.

So yeah, your score drops at first but once that first rush is over the score goes back up and stays there. So your only options are to deal with it or move more chairs closer to the door which will make food go faster. It can be a challenge to find the right layout to create the right balance.

Host(ess)
    two of your turquoise chairs ar facing the same table.
    one at top right, and one at top left.

Host(ess)
    oops, nevermind.
    i went to your restaurant and it seems fine to me.

Fashion Designer
    You can also move your cash register as far away from the door as possible. The good news is that the happiness rating drop is only temporary.