Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Expand farm story

Executive Chef
    totally agree
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

I like the idea of the levels reaching to an endless amount. You guy's are the experts, I'm not there yet. But I do have a couple of questions.
    1. Why don't you set rotating designs on your field. You don't need to sell just store a few things.
    2. Are you really able to reciprocate to all your neighbors when your farms are that large? My experience is... no. I'm having a hard time reciprocating at level 47.

Rhino Keeper
    I definitely have not problem reciprocating to all my neighbours even though I have 3 farms and I water & gift all my neighbours daily. I also water back all community neighbours (average 10 to 30 daily) who post on my wall. My farms get full approximately 7-12 hours after a 16-hours crop is planted and thus a 1-day crop or longer dated crop is frustrating when everyone says ... full, ntw, sorry, etc... Oh, by the way, my farms are at L96, L97 and L98 respectively. I definitely need more farm space.
    As for rotating designs, I've been doing that since day 1 but there's more and more good stuff coming out every week and I would like to display them IF ONLY the farm space could be BIGGER.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maddog199425 View Post
    2. Are you really able to reciprocate to all your neighbors when your farms are that large? My experience is... no. I'm having a hard time reciprocating at level 47.
    I don't think the level or farm size has to do with reciprocating. I know some people keep their neighbor list short, like 30 or less, and are at lv 96 or above and fully expanded, just so they can reciprocate watering and gifting. My comfort level is around 50 nbrs, but I currently have 73. No, I don't get to them all every day, but I get to most.

Back on topic, yes, even though I have one more expansion to go, I'd love to see more farm expansions past level 75.

Rhino Keeper
    My nbr list is currently 50-70 per farm. I used to be crazy and have a neighbour list of 120-150 and spent hours watering everyone with half not reciprocating!
    Agree level or farm size has little to do with reciprocating.

Host(ess)
    How do you have three farms? Different devices.? I would really like to have more than one!

Rhino Keeper
    3 farms on 3 different iDevices

More unlockable crops past level 75

I would prefer seeing more unlockable crops past level 75 than more expansions.
    Once you reach 75 the game gets kin dof boring, because there are no new crops to plant..
    It would be nice to have one new crop per level.

There are some levels for which you get 3 new crops...they could better spread those on 3 levels...

Executive Chef
    I agree, more expansions please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolit View Post
    I definitely have not problem reciprocating to all my neighbours even though I have 3 farms and I water & gift all my neighbours daily. I also water back all community neighbours (average 10 to 30 daily) who post on my wall. My farms get full approximately 7-12 hours after a 16-hours crop is planted and thus a 1-day crop or longer dated crop is frustrating when everyone says ... full, ntw, sorry, etc... Oh, by the way, my farms are at L96, L97 and L98 respectively. I definitely need more farm space.
    As for rotating designs, I've been doing that since day 1 but there's more and more good stuff coming out every week and
    I would like to display them IF ONLY the farm space could be BIGGER.
    I am curious, how many Nbr's do you have and how long does all that take? Sounds like an awful lot of watering!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast