Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Expand farm story

New Resident

Expand farm story

I just love farm story but...I'm on level 96 and with all the new weekly updates to build things like the school house and blacksmiths, my planting area is getting smaller!
    Why can't we expand farm story? It's happened on bakery, restaurant and fashion?
    Why, why, why not on farm story where it's needed badly xxx

Rhino Keeper
    I fully agree. What's the point of increasing the levels without the concurrent land expansion? Why are you so stingy, Team Lava?

New Resident
    Ii fully agree I don't want to sell off everything that I've bought just to have more land to play

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree with you!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at level 65 and with only 16hour and longer crops left to plant I really need more space for more crops. My neighbors do not care to see me "full" all the time. Need more short term crops! really bad!

Grand Emperor
    Yes please!

Farm Supplier
    Yes, expansions please. I just did the last available expansion. Of all the games I play, farm story is the only one where I really need more space. A farm is big, let us have the space for it.

New Resident
    Thank you all for agreeing with me�� if we keep on to TL they might listen coz why have they added more expansions to all the other game when it's vital for the farm to expand more

I would also like to expand my farm again

Nightclub Owner
    It seems like Farm and City may never get the new expansions. It looks like only the games that have customers coming in get them, as all the other games have been updated with new expansions but these 2.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast