Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Store appliances...

Farm Supplier

Store appliances...

I look to try to find a thread about this not to repeet it but with no succes. I stored 3 sugar coaters which i no longuer needed which gave me acces to buy 3 more appliances so i bought 3 Three bear ovens. My question is if i want to use my sugar coaters i can just store appliances and use them again right??? or do i loose them later? for now i have them but i'm scared that they will disapear in the futur. after working so hard to get them.

Executive Chef
    Your right, if you store the appliance and use another one than store that one you can use the appliance again. You won't lose appliances unless you sell them.

Farm Supplier
    Oh My... So i didnt have to spend more money on gems and slots all i had to do is store and get dont i look dumb thanks a million for the reply i just found this out.

Executive Chef
    Well the good side if you look at that way is that you have more than 18 appliances.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm starting to think with all the new appliances they've been putting out, that TL might want to add storing appliances to the initial tutorial for new folks. I've seen a lot of low level stores with one of every kind of appliance out, and many of those appliances sitting empty with nothing cooking -- as though perhaps the player does not realize he/she can store them and get them out later if they want to.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandys0 View Post
    Oh My... So i didnt have to spend more money on gems and slots all i had to do is store and get dont i look dumb thanks a million for the reply i just found this out.
    Don't feel bad....like kattybell said, you will always have x more appliances available than the maximum allowed (18 at level 73+) where x is the number of times you spent gems to purchase an additional slot.
    This can be very useful when you need to complete goals or master food faster. In some case, this might be the only way you are going to be able to finish goals in time before they are gone

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplum View Post
    I'm starting to think with all the new appliances they've been putting out, that TL might want to add storing appliances to the initial tutorial for new folks. I've seen a lot of low level stores with one of every kind of appliance out, and many of those appliances sitting empty with nothing cooking -- as though perhaps the player does not realize he/she can store them and get them out later if they want to.
    That's a good idea.

Banned
    They should put in a tutorial on how to avoid gem traps at the same time.

How do you get something out of storage?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tamrock1976 View Post
    How do you get something out of storage?
    When you tap and item in design mode, a button to store it should pop up along with the rotate option. Once stored, items will show a quantity number in the bottom corner of it, indicating the number of that item that is being stored that you can place again.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast