Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Master Box List

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tzvetkata View Post
    You're right, yanochka. Miss Confectionary is a 4th prize in the Cake and Tea Box. Just got her
    Can someone please add her to the list in the first post? kooky?
    If I'm not mistaken, Miss Confectionary is the same as boxed sweet display. I have never seen a different "boxed sweet display" other than Miss Confectionary.

To add to the list, I have found 2 pictures with more items for the Snow box,

You should add them to the first post
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-13-12 at 01:37 PM. Reason: remove third party web link

Fashion Designer
    I have to say these master box prizes-things are really cool!!! but i think i might wait until i get a little higher in level... but too bad they are 24 GEMS! gem traps... please fix that TL!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amentofashion View Post
    To add to the list, I have found 2 pictures with more items for the Snow box,

You should add them to the first post

thanks added to post 1
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    My mama used to tell me when I was young we were all born to be supatarz
    I hope they make them cheaper though

Farm Supplier
    I don't mind the price, but I'd be grateful if they made some changes to the radomness rules. It's pointless to buy 10 times a box and get the same thing. Maybe there should be a limit for this (e.g. set up the maximum amount for a particular prize, let's say 4 pcs)? I want other prizes from each box, but I won't buy it to get the same prize again again again and again (-. -' ) At least NOT ANYMORE Now I buy a box (which I like) up to 3-4 tries. There's just too much risk. I'm spending my real money here, and I can't even get what I want, that is absurd :/, radomness? Ok, but to some limit!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by royairani2012 View Post
    I hope they make them cheaper though
    I agree. I think 24 gems is just too high, especially since the "value" placed on the 4th place items which are more than a 50% chance what you're going to get is only 15 gems in reality! Make the cost 15 gems, I'd say, since that's likely what you're getting for your money, and then it would be a pleasant surprise to actaully get something better than that!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwjean View Post
    I agree. I think 24 gems is just too high, especially since the "value" placed on the 4th place items which are more than a 50% chance what you're going to get is only 15 gems in reality! Make the cost 15 gems, I'd say, since that's likely what you're getting for your money, and then it would be a pleasant surprise to actaully get something better than that!
    Hmm I'm not disagreeing, but I think you're also paying for the exclusiveness of the item - that you can only got it in a particular box.

Rhino Keeper
    One item is so not worth all the gems. In fact, I won't spend my gems unless I know exactly what I'm getting.

Farm Supplier
    This is just a little suggestion, but it would be quite nice if you could edit the pics of master box rewards so the reward is labeled/circled in the picture. It would be nice to know which item is which, especially if you've never seen it before or if all the rewards are centered around the same theme so you're not positive ^^;

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast