Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Master Box List

Ahahahahaha... opened my first box - Candy Box - to find.... Mint Tree. The ONLY item I didn't want.

Hm... Now I'm not so sure I want to buy another...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaureggs View Post
    Ahahahahaha... opened my first box - Candy Box - to find.... Mint Tree. The ONLY item I didn't want.

Hm... Now I'm not so sure I want to buy another...
    Got the same thing on my first box also. So disappointed.
    Does anyone know which box is the flower fountain from. I know it's not the name for it
    But it's like a lily and you can see little lily pads in the water of the fountain.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eve11432 View Post
    Got the same thing on my first box also. So disappointed.
    Does anyone know which box is the flower fountain from. I know it's not the name for it
    But it's like a lily and you can see little lily pads in the water of the fountain.
    sounds like the lotus fountain...it was a limited time offer, not a box item.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    sounds like the lotus fountain...it was a limited time offer, not a box item.
    Oh thank you for letting me know . Sucks I couldn't get it, it's beautiful.

Farm Supplier
    I seen someone with a Christmas tree , presents, Christmas lights, chocolate covered strawberries maker, I thought maybe it was from a box but I dont see those items listed? Were they a one time offer items?

Rhino Keeper
    They're all possibly items from last Christmas that were removed. I know the Christmas lights and present pile were because I have them in my store, and the chocolate covered strawberries were one of the recipes from the fruit dip maker (possibly wrong name?) It also made chocolate covered pineapple. I think this was also removed

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer691 View Post
    They're all possibly items from last Christmas that were removed. I know the Christmas lights and present pile were because I have them in my store, and the chocolate covered strawberries were one of the recipes from the fruit dip maker (possibly wrong name?) It also made chocolate covered pineapple. I think this was also removed
    Thanks, nd yes that's it, well they were really nice idk why they removed it hope they bring it back this year

Executive Chef
    Plz tell me why I only get 4th place items.

Does anybody know what is in the Red Autumn box?

Executive Chef
    Ya can someone plz post the list of Red autumn box.