Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Master Box List

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny22499 View Post
    I have a question...um whenever you buy a "box" for 24 gems is it for each item you pay 24 gems ? Or if you pay one price you get all items???
    you get 1 RANDOM item. Check out the 3rd or 4th place items because you have a high chance getting those.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    you get 1 RANDOM item. Check out the 3rd or 4th place items because you have a high chance getting those.
    Yes, and you can also get duplicates. For example, you may buy a box twice and get the same thing. Sucks. I agree with the above....make sure you like the lower prizes otherwise it may not be worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    Yes, and you can also get duplicates. For example, you may buy a box twice and get the same thing. Sucks. I agree with the above....make sure you like the lower prizes otherwise it may not be worth it.
    yea.. thats what i think too ... which most of them are very small and i dont like them

Farm Supplier
    I look at last years Halloween items and compare them to this years items No contest last years items were great..what's going on? A monster "journal" ugh..really??..a "journal" yeah I keep one every year just for Halloween..this is my fav holiday..let me help you but I know you won't listen..headless horseman..coffins, ghosts, pumpkins a big one not little ones..candy corn, witches are you getting the idea??..you give us dark wallpaper then give us those cheerful mummy's?? What in the world!!! Ugh! Ok now I'm over this..I used to love this game now I think it's meh..do better..

Farm Supplier
    My daughter showed me the stuff from restaurant story they've got the good stuff..I still can't get over it "monster journal"..very sad..the department responsible for this needs to have a meeting..you need a consultant on board to help..this was an EPIC Fail! What about a witch with a broom a witch standing over a cauldron mixing potions..ugh..

Rhino Keeper
    First time ever I baught a box, wanted the cute bat baker, but got the carved pumpkins instead, but was fun though.. to badit is so costly

Rhino Keeper
    The Ski Rental looks really cute!

New Resident
    Hi guys I was just wondering if the cauldron will eventually be removed and if so when?

Executive Chef
    I think 500gems per box may be excessive. I would be happy to spend maybe 250gems if it meant I could buy a box and get EVERY single item in it and no duplicates. Why is this not an option? Why not reward your gem buyers TL?

Quote Originally Posted by kisseop View Post
    It's annoying that no matter how many times you buy a box still you might not get all the prizes.It's obvious "box openers" are the players that more likely are gems buyers. Those should be treated differently from regular players (those who had never and never would spend $ on this game).
    So get us, gem buyers, an option - open a box for 500gems and get all staff from it. All 4ths, all 3rds, 2nds and the 1st. This offer would definitely tempt me.
    I, as gem buyer, won't open one particular box more than 10-15 times. It's my limit, I don't have "money tree" nor I'm wealthy, just regular citizen with average income, but I do like this game, for the most of the time it's fun to play, decorate and such, so I wish for you TL all the best.
    So let's get back to the topic, so 24gem*10 (the average number of opening the box) = 240gems. So 500gems sounds like a pretty good deal for you. Trust me. Some of us, gem buyers, would fall for that. I know I would. .____.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I think 500gems per box may be excessive. I would be happy to spend maybe 250gems if it meant I could buy a box and get EVERY single item in it and no duplicates. Why is this not an option? Why not reward your gem buyers TL?
    I would love that, but lets think from the Teamlava position (company). 250gems for whole set would be too IN-expensive since you get 10 items. Normally each try costs 24gems, so if you're lucky you can have it with 240gems. While with 500gems TL actually makes some profit in money and at the same time pleases a customer (satisfaction guaranteed).

If this idea ever get through, I think I might reconsider buying gems.