Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Master Box List

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    You can get the same item more than once from a box, correct? I bought the Cake & Tea Box twice & I want to try it again, but I am scared I will get what I already have...
    yes you can get duplicate items from the box
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier

better items!!!!!!

Please!!!! Bring back the barest counter, and give us the gelato stand....not just a ridiculous chance of possibly getting it instead of another dumb cake that takes up too much room or another silly decoration u wouldn't find in a bakery....also....exercise equipment in a boutique? My Apple harvest theme was sooooo much better

Rhino Keeper
    Has anybody got the gelato stand? Cus none of my neighbors does. I'd really like to c how nice it looks in a bakery

New Resident
    I opened the cake and tea box, nothing was in the order you had posted and I received a repeat item, is that normal? That is a lot of wasted gems to receive something I already have.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jodie02bb View Post
    I opened the cake and tea box, nothing was in the order you had posted and I received a repeat item, is that normal? That is a lot of wasted gems to receive something I already have.
    Yes it's normal. You're likely to get a bunch of 4th place repeats before you hit 1st prize. By a bunch, I mean, A LOT.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    Yes it's normal. You're likely to get a bunch of 4th place repeats before you hit 1st prize. By a bunch, I mean, A LOT.
    That is ridiculous!!! Wish they would put that in the info section 24 gems is a lot to waste especially since
    I could have spent it on the cat display for 13

Fashion Designer
    Yup. You have to REALLY like a box if you want to get it! Look at the 4th place items and ask yourself if you'd be happy if you would get those. If not, perhaps, save it for a weekly update and pray you don't fall victim to gem traps in the meantime.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    Yup. You have to REALLY like a box if you want to get it! Look at the 4th place items and ask yourself if you'd be happy if you would get those. If not, perhaps, save it for a weekly update and pray you don't fall victim to gem traps in the meantime.
    It's annoying that no matter how many times you buy a box still you might not get all the prizes. It's obvious "box openers" are the players that more likely are gems buyers. Those should be treated differently from regular players (those who had never and never would spend $ on this game).
    So get us, gem buyers, an option - open a box for 500gems and get all staff from it. All 4ths, all 3rds, 2nds and the 1st. This offer would definitely tempt me.
    I, as gem buyer, won't open one particular box more than 10-15 times. It's my limit, I don't have "money tree" nor I'm wealthy, just regular citizen with average income, but I do like this game, for the most of the time it's fun to play, decorate and such, so I wish for you TL all the best.
    So let's get back to the topic, so 24gem*10 (the average number of opening the box) = 240gems. So 500gems sounds like a pretty good deal for you. Trust me. Some of us, gem buyers, would fall for that. I know I would. .____.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by unosocite View Post
    Has anybody got the gelato stand? Cus none of my neighbors does. I'd really like to c how nice it looks in a bakery
    I have the gelato stand. You can add me to see, my old android doesn't allow me to take pics.

I have a question...um whenever you buy a "box" for 24 gems is it for each item you pay 24 gems ? Or if you pay one price you get all items???